Massey gone from DSR? (1 Viewer)

I saw that also.

I thought I had heard Don say even with FRAM going away, the entire team was going to stay together and run regardless, but things change.

Maybe put Todd and Phil on Hagans car.

Last edited:
'Terminated' may have simply been the word the CP writer used, but on the surface, if this is true, it sounds as if Massey was released under less than amicable circumstances.

Geez....Silly Season is starting early this year.

Just going to wait until The Don let's us know what he's doing with teams for 2013...

By rumors, it seems like 80% of Nitro is running out of Michigan... lol

But hey, If it's Just Tony & Ant in Pipe-racks, Matt, Jack, and Johnny in Floppers, I'll be okay with that....

Thank You for everything Don!

d'kid

That stinks.
Hope he can land a ride.
I like his interviews, very enthusiastic and competitive!

Now if I could only secure a sponsor....must keep looking

'Terminated' may have simply been the word the CP writer used, but on the surface, if this is true, it sounds as if Massey was released under less than amicable circumstances.

Geez....Silly Season is starting early this year.

I too have a raised eyebrow to the wordings. Even the DSR statement is more fatalistic than the usually "we have mutually decided to part ways."

i could see Don putting Todd and Phil over on Hagan's car since Tommy is gone. Todd was helping Todd Smith some on Beckmans ride

Come on people, pay attention...

Papa John is funding Shoe's 'extra car' for Brit.... with Conrad putting together a 'superteam', why not...

d'kid
ROTFLMAO

Sure seems like alot more than "we cant find a sponsor"....terminated means a whole lot more...been said all year that team will run no matter what...oh well...didnt see this one coming

Apparently, Massey made some out-of-line comments at the banquet, rumored to be racial in nature. No confirmation.

Wow. If Spencer did something to lose a ride at DSR, that's a pretty serious career gaff.

Whoa. Source?

More than one person in attendance reporting 'classless' things were said. The racial component is absolutely a rumor, but it has been mentioned.

From one attendee: "Spencer made some very offensive remarks within earshot of several execs from other DSR sponsors."

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back