Massey To Drive Fram Dragster (1 Viewer)

The genius stated that Cory was being framed the entire year.
Sean D[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that Sean. I busted up laughing here at work. :D

There is a rumor floating around that Spencer brought a large amount of money to the table and purchased this ride. According to the rumor this has been a done deal since late summer. Don't know if that's true or not but it would explain a lot. Might also explain why a certain dragster owner was seen wearing a fram shirt a while back.

It stinks that Cory is out of ride.

Based on reports you can't blame Don as it appears this was Frams desire for a younger driver much like when Ford kicked Densham to the curb and when Pontiac tried to do the same with WJ.

Hope Cory lands a great ride and the top spot in the standings this year

Based on reports you can't blame Don as it appears this was Frams desire for a younger driver

I don't know anything about you but it surprises me that anyone is naive enough to believe Don S. had nothing to do with this. And before you jump on me I do understand it's a business and this was a business decision. But it wasn't a decision made by Fram in vacuum and may have been institued by Don.

I don't know anything about you but it surprises me that anyone is naive enough to believe Don S. had nothing to do with this. And before you jump on me I do understand it's a business and this was a business decision. But it wasn't a decision made by Fram in vacuum and may have been institued by Don.
Actually, ds stated on ESPN that the decision was his and his alone, not Fram's, and the decision to release Cory was good for dsr, good for Fram and good for Cory!

To repeat in case any brown "fog" is blocking the view:

Ds stated on ESPN that the decision to release Cory was a ds decision, NOT FRAM!

Actually, ds stated on ESPN that the decision was his and his alone, not Fram's, and the decision to release Cory was good for dsr, good for Fram and good for Cory!

To repeat in case any brown "fog" is blocking the view:

Ds stated on ESPN that the decision to release Cory was a ds decision, NOT FRAM!

Press release says Fram wanted the change and Cory is saying the same. I am sure Don didn't make this decision on his own, Fram has a say on who drives that car since it is their name on the side of the car.

Press release says Fram wanted the change and Cory is saying the same. I am sure Don didn't make this decision on his own, Fram has a say on who drives that car since it is their name on the side of the car.

Please don't believe everything that is put into press releases. They are well thought out works of fiction to put everyone into a position that will benefit them in the future.

Believe Don, he made the decision, took his reasoning to the sponsor, they agreed, and then the spin started. Remember the first "rumors" of Cory retiring? This process started years before the driver and sponsor joined DSR and is the same as several others before and will be the same for others in the future. It is just a way of doing business and is praticed by others, but Don is the most accomplished.

So, either ds lied on ESPN for the whole world to see, or, he did his best impression of john kerry:

It WASN'T his decision to release Cory before it WAS his decision to release Cory.:confused:

I warned about the brown "fog" blocking the view.

So, either ds lied on ESPN for the whole world to see, or, he did his best impression of john kerry:

It WASN'T his decision to release Cory before it WAS his decision to release Cory.:confused:

I warned about the brown "fog" blocking the view.

My point is this, if Fram wanted Cory in the seat, he would be there next year. Therefore, who makes the ultimate call? I think this was a collective decision between DSR and Fram, but the person/people paying the bills has the ultimate say.

My point is this, if Fram wanted Cory in the seat, he would be there next year. Therefore, who makes the ultimate call? I think this was a collective decision between DSR and Fram, but the person/people paying the bills has the ultimate say.
So you're saying that ds actually lied because like I stated before, ds said, on ESPN, that HE made the decision not FRAM?:eek:

I think the most plausible answer so far has been:
Believe Don, he made the decision, took his reasoning to the sponsor, they agreed, and then the spin started.

Why won't you believe ds, has he lied to you before?
:confused:

You forgot one, Gene Snow.

It always amazes me how people endorse the free market and the ability to make competitive moves within it to better oneself. Unless the oneself is not "me" or pertaining to "my" interests.

I am sure his RT's will be fine especially since they will not be setting the car up to cause crappy reaction times like they did with Cory ALL year. Cory's fate was sealed before the Winternationals it was a frame job all the way around.
It was Don's decision its his sandbox.Doesn't mean I have to like it either.
Chris if you are going to try and defame someones character and make derogatory statements about them then you really should do some kind of research on the subject. It's pretty obvious that you didn't, so I did and here is what I come up with. Let's start with Indy- Cory's .067 light and 4.342 beats Tonys .067 light and 4.406 and then Cory goes to the final and wins the race. Now on to Charlotte. Tony loses in the second round and Cory loses in the semi final. Next is Dallas. In the semi final Tony's .065 light and 3.858 beats Cory's close .088 light and 3.836 and Tony goes to the final and wins the race. Now on to Reading. Antron Brown's .045 light and 3.829 beats Tony's .049 light and 3.865 in second round. Then in the semi final Cory's .056 light and 3.812 beats Antrons .048 light and 3.829 and Cory goes to the final and wins the race. Now on to LasVegas where Cory went out first round with some dropped cylinders and Tony went to the finals and won the race. If you are confused why Tony won the race, it might be because of a .090-.062-.060-.063 lights and runs a 3.794- 3.820- 3.808- 3.845. Thats pretty tough to beat. Now on to Pomona. In the second round Cory has a .081 light and was ahead of Lucas at about the 330 mark and he blew a motor and oiled the track. Antron's .050 light and 3.858 beats Tony's .053 light and 3.878 and Antron goes to the final and wins the race. I don't see any thing that would suggest any kind of foul play at DSR. When we beat Beckman in the finals at Brainerd Don and Tony were some of the first ones to come over and shake our hands and congratulate us. Some times in life you have to make some pretty tough decision's and I would bet that this was a tough decision for Don, but one that he felt he had to do. Cory is still an awesome driver and he will find another ride.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back