Massey To Drive Fram Dragster (1 Viewer)

Not a big surprise, guess the rumor mill was right on this one. Congrats to Spencer he a good driver and spokesman.

$pencer Ma$$ey!

In all reality though, I genuinely like Spencer and wish him the best next year. It will definitely be fun to see him and Langdon battle it out to be king of the RT's.

Like Spencer.To bad he is gone to drive for the devil's henchman.Cory you are better off not being associated with a low down dirty man like the Don.

Like Spencer.To bad he is gone to drive for the devil's henchman.Cory you are better off not being associated with a low down dirty man like the Don.

Those are some very harsh words. I could be wrong, but I think DSR pretty much rescued the Fram and Matco teams after failed sponsorship deals.
We did a couple of print jobs for Don several years ago. He told me what he expected, we agreed on a fair price and we were promptly paid.
A MUCH better experience than two other T/F teams for which we produced printing. That's my experience with Don . . . no lies, no chasing payment for months and no bounced checks. I'd like to hear some specifics to confirm why he is a "low down dirty man".

Chris- any facts to back up why you are trashing Don the way you are? Drag racing is a business and sometimes it is out with the old and in with new. Check out last weeks National Dragster and it lists a number of drivers who were replaced by younger drivers. Cory shouldn't be too upset since he replaced The Ace in the McDonald's TF car 15+ years ago.

I wonder what all the Employees of DSR think of your comments? The Don as you call him is a successful businessman, which means he employs hundreds of people! I wish we had Thousands more Don Schumacher's in this country!

Look I have my opinion and I am entitled to it.Just like you guys are entitled to yours.I am not Cory fan,I am a Ron Capps fan.Don is a good business man I guess since he is successful.However I am not gonna kiss his rear end just because he gets on here and says whatever.I don't care what he says his actions speaks volumes.I will stand by my statement till he proves otherwise.How many of his teams have won a championship besides Tony? Not counting Scelzi...... 0.Why did he break up Cory's team to give Mike Green and crew to Tony?Why did he get rid of Cory?Why did he get rid of Scotty?Why is he always low balling other peoples sponsors?Why would anyone tell a driver to take a dive?I could go on and on but I won't.Just wish he would show some class.He does alot for drag racing but if the NHRA had more like him it wouldnt be a good thing.

Last edited:
Look I have my opinion and I am entitled to it.Just like you guys are entitled to yours.I am not Cory fan,I am a Ron Capps fan.Don is a good business man I guess since he is successful.However I am not gonna kiss his rear end just because he gets on here and says whatever.I don't care what he says his actions speaks volumes.I will stand by my statement till he proves otherwise.How many of his teams have won a championship besides Tony? Not counting Scelzi...... 0.Why did he break up Cory's team to give Mike Green and crew to Tony?Why did he get rid of Cory?Why did he get rid of Whit?Why is he always low balling other peoples sponsors?Why would anyone tell a driver to take a dive?I could go on and on but I won't.Just wish he would show some class.He does alot for drag racing but if the NHRA had more like him it wouldnt be a good thing.

Bla bla bla. :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back