Massey To Drive Fram Dragster (2 Viewers)

Just connecting the facts....

Put down the pipe and step away from from the computer :eek:. I have heard it all, what facts are you talking about? The ones in your head or do you "think" you have some inside knowledge the team was setting Cory up for failure? You are clearly a hater of Don and have no facts to back up what you are saying. It is one thing to have facts to support what you are saying, but when you spew this crap you make yourself look like you don't have a clue about what you are talking about.

Cory shouldn't be too upset since he replaced The Ace in the McDonald's TF car 15+ years ago.
There`s a reason Ace was replaced in the Mickey D rail and it wasn`t cause of Cory bringing $$ to the table or McDonalds wanting a younger driver. But, that`s a whole `nother thread! Just saying....

Put down the pipe and step away from from the computer :eek:. I have heard it all, what facts are you talking about? The ones in your head or do you "think" you have some inside knowledge the team was setting Cory up for failure? You are clearly a hater of Don and have no facts to back up what you are saying. It is one thing to have facts to support what you are saying, but when you spew this crap you make yourself look like you don't have a clue about what you are talking about.

Never did I claim I had any "inside info" I am just stating what I think. IMO It is obvious Cory didn't forget how to drive.I think it "rotten" to fire a guy keep his sponsor that he brought to the team. I also thing it pretty low when you lose "your kids" team, then hijack and tear apart your next best team and give it to "your kid".Does my opinion make me look like an idiot ? Maybe. Are my theories are out "there"?Probably.Am I A hater of DSR ?NO I like some of the folks over there.Has DSR done anything right in my book? YES they hired Ron Capps.(Although I would have advised him not to)Do I care that the majority don't agree with me?Not at all.
All I will say is Karma is one bad b?>":.I thing its on it way to wreck havoc with dsr for the next few years.Kinda started with the finals....

If your driver tends to be slow off the line you change the tune up.

Compensating the tune-up is WORLDS apart from intentionally slowing the car down off the line to make Cory look bad. You do realize you are saying that the Fram team went to the line with the intention of losing ... or at the very least making it harder than necessary to win. That is LUDICROUS. Cory won several races this year and led the points for a good portion of the season. The performance of the team this season strongly contradicts what you are trying to say.

Oh please!

Why "Oh please?" Joe was referring to his racing operation, I'm sure his main interest: Schumacher Electric Corporation employs many more than just hundreds.

Since 1947, Schumacher Electric Corporation has been leading change and driving performance to exceed its customers’ expectations. Engineered patent pending technologies and award winning marketing allows Schumacher to be the brand of choice. Schumacher’s legacy is our commitment to quality and exceptional customer service.

The Schumacher name is also synonymous with NHRA drag racing.
Don Schumacher rocked the racing world with his driving abilities
and in 2007 was inducted into the NHRA International Hall of Fame.
Now his son, Tony Schumacher, is rocking the driving world with his
six consecutive NHRA Top Fuel World Championships.

Passion and commitment is the Schumacher way.

And I'm not kissing up to anyone, but I will give credit where credit is due..

There is an old saying, "Wisdom comes with age".

In my 58 years I have seen several examples where age came all by itself.

I have just witnessed it again.

Just connecting the facts....

If the car was deliberately set to react slow, then Cory should have reacted quicker to compensate... :D

All chassis react differently, maybe this one was just too slow compared with others. Unless Cory is tested in the same car as somebody else then he shouldn't be thrown under the bus... :eek:

I am sure his RT's will be fine especially since they will not be setting the car up to cause crappy reaction times like they did with Cory ALL year. Cory's fate was sealed before the Winternationals it was a frame job all the way around.
It was Don's decision its his sandbox.Doesn't mean I have to like it either.

Let's see, Cory was in the title hunt 'till the very last race of the year........

All I can say is if The Don was "framing" Cory all year long, he did a pi$$-poor job of it. ;)

Sean D

Meant the starting line tune-up

Wasn't this consistently one of the quickest cars in the class this past year? Just imagine how quick it is going to be when the crew re-adjusts the reaction time tune up.

If your supercharger was only working at a 37% rating, wouldn't you change it?

the car reacted so slow that at Norwalk it had an .803 60ft time.....which is the quickest I have ever seen

it is pathetic the course this thread has taken - thank you chris jackson.

congratulations spencer and other parties involved.

like chris cook stated, if you don't own it, nothing is guaranteed.
the fram car and driver compete against 30+ other pro drivers & sponsors
23x/year for brand recognition - if they feel a change is necessary to improve
their recognition, then that is what will happen - i will guarantee you the board
room at fram is not full of cory or spencer personal friends.

Let's see, Cory was in the title hunt 'till the very last race of the year........

All I can say is if The Don was "framing" Cory all year long, he did a pi$$-poor job of it. ;)

Sean D

yes he was, but where did Tony finish?:confused:

Either way, it does'nt matter, They could'nt catch Dixon!
Hopefully C-Mac will spank Baby Face everytime they meet!

yes he was, but where did Tony finish?:confused:

Either way, it does'nt matter, They could'nt catch Dixon!
Hopefully C-Mac will spank Baby Face everytime they meet!

You used the confused icon, but I find that I'm the one that's now confused.

The genius stated that Cory was being framed the entire year. If that was Schumacher's intent, the Fram car wouldn't have been a contender............but he was..............until the very last race of the year. What does Tony's final standing have to do with what I said?

And for the record, I am also a Dixon fan so my year ended just fine. But the bullsh!t this kid is trying to pass down is assenine.

Sean D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back