Lee Beard Out at DSR (1 Viewer)

I'm told he'll be overseeing the Santo Rapisarda car driven by Cory Mac, starting in PHX...

*Edit - Not sure how true that is now.

Is this where we get to put our wildass guesses?

How about....tuning a flopper..for Al-Anahbi..driven by....Professor Plum? ;)

He's always been a great crew chief I just feel he's a better top fuel guy than funny car.

Is this where we get to put our wildass guesses?

How about....tuning a flopper..for Al-Anahbi..driven by....Professor Plum? ;)

That's actually not a bad idea because Al-Anabi may be bringing out a flopper next year. As far as going to Lucas, I don't think he wants a part of that, they need to show to any CC they hire that your job is safe and you can try and bulid a team. No one is gonna work for Lucas until they can prove that they wont fire anyone and will let a CC make a 2 year plan. They have all the parts and pieces they need to let someone build the team and they need to give them the time.

Isn't this old news being reposted again? On the Morgan thread i guessed a long time ago he would show up there. Time will tell.

He will be tuning one of the Team Force top fuelers, the that will be driven by Bazemore!

Hopefully not to Lucas,lol. Im gonna go on a long shot and maybe over to Bernstein???

definitely won't be out of work long. he may be sitting back taking bids. gotta agree that he seems to be more in tune with dragsters though.

He will be tuning one of the Team Force top fuelers, the that will be driven by Bazemore!

I remember back before Force hired Tony Pedregon, Bazemore was mentioned by Force as a possible driver for his new team.

"He's the only guy that's been on fire more than me" was the Force quote as best I can recall.

They would probably put ex-lax in each others coffee but man would it be fun to watch them together.

I remember back before Force hired Tony Pedregon, Bazemore was mentioned by Force as a possible driver for his new team.

"He's the only guy that's been on fire more than me" was the Force quote as best I can recall.

They would probably put ex-lax in each others coffee but man would it be fun to watch them together.

I do remember that, but my mind says around 2003-2004 around that time force did say that and everybody was thinking it was next year DSR was out a driver.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back