Beard Released from CPR (2 Viewers)

Lost my score card, time to regroup.. :eek:

Who's Ace tuning for this week? Does 'The Don' have an open slot for a Flopper tuner?:confused:

d'kid

I'm sorry to here that Cruz and Lee have went their separate ways. But I think that Lee Beard would be a great tuner for Brittany Force.

Last edited:
Lee hardly looked stoked when Cruz won the FC final at Pomona.
I would say Lee left the team, rather than being let go.

Cruz said in an interview at pomona he was working on keeping Lee..... wonder where that thought changed..... Now is when Dixon needs to ink a deal and grap Lee!

Cruz said in an interview at pomona he was working on keeping Lee..... wonder where that thought changed..... Now is when Dixon needs to ink a deal and grap Lee!
I hadn't thought about LD but I have to agree with you on that. Lee is very good at building a top notch team and I think Larry would give him full rein to do what he needs to do to build a championship calibur team.

I did notice when they showed the crew after Cruz won..Lee was just standing there like whatever!!

I did notice when they showed the crew after Cruz won..Lee was just standing there like whatever!!

I think he was disappointed it didn't run in the 3's like I'm sure he was gunning for. Sometimes an impressive tune up and run is better than a win for a crew chief. I was there and that weather was just screaming for a mid 3.90 funny car run!

Now this is officially SILLY SEASON. Cruz had his best tuner yet, and either he couldn't afford him or who knows what, but looks like another rebuilding time for Cruzer.

No way that is happening. Beard & J. Force are like oil & water.
I'm not saying it would happen, but I still think he would be a good tuner for Brittany. What other problems have John and Lee had with each other besides that one heat of the moment exchange? I have never been around John or Beard when they were in the same room with each other so I have no idea how they get a long away from the track.

Ain't that the truth. I remember the "don't touch me" incident.

LS

LOL! That video is imbedded in my memory.....Beard was curled up like a little dog when Force was in his face!! If I recall correctly, it was because Whit had left Force hanging on the line for a few extra seconds!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back