Lee Beard Announcement (1 Viewer)

pretty soon JFR and DSR will have to start
'lease a crew chief' programs :rolleyes:

......fishing in the caymans......i could handle that about rite now.

Good move on the team's part. They get a qualified overall manager (Beard has done that as long ago as when he built Joe Gibbs' drag race team), have a very good crew chief waiting in the wings, in case things do not go well with the present ones in the DSR fold, who will know their set ups and procedures (insures a rapid transition if a change happens),...and....keeps him from working on other cars that race against DSR

Good move on the team's part. They get a qualified overall manager (Beard has done that as long ago as when he built Joe Gibbs' drag race team), have a very good crew chief waiting in the wings, in case things do not go well with the present ones in the DSR fold, who will know their set ups and procedures (insures a rapid transition if a change happens),...and....keeps him from working on other cars that race against DSR

Walter - a very good point. I'm sure there was some wiggle room in DSR's payroll after AJ left! - ;)

.,so GM? So where does this leave Mike Lewis? Still VP of operations i guess and free to work on securing more non traditional sponsors and chase the TAD world championship?
Gotta ask...so did he bring his kids Dunkin Donut Dollars down to DSR? - say That fast 3 times
good free agent signing Don!

And.........in the event $$ open up down the road, they are perfectly postioned to have a team up and running on a moment's notice. Excellent business move and more.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back