Lee Beard Out at DSR (1 Viewer)

I had a chance to talk with him during a rain delay in Brainerd some years ago, and he was very friendly and nice.

I learned long time ago that if they're flogging on the car, you can't expect them to be all warm and fuzzy. they're at work. I know when people interupt ME at work, and I'm trying to concentrate on something, I can get a little owley at times.:mad::D

I had a chance to talk with him during a rain delay in Brainerd some years ago, and he was very friendly and nice.

I learned long time ago that if they're flogging on the car, you can't expect them to be all warm and fuzzy. they're at work. I know when people interupt ME at work, and I'm trying to concentrate on something, I can get a little owley at times.:mad::D

Exactly and 99.9% of everyone on the teams in the middle of work are gonna ignore you. Even a crew chief that looks like there standing doing nothing there doing alot of thinkin

He has never ran into the 3.70's that I know of in the 1000ft era. 1320 I know he's tuned melanie to a 4.45 but that was 1320 at about a 3.77 when we were not playing that game yet. I remember Virgil Hartman telling me on here tho, "A crew chief is capable of anything with the right people under him." So he may very well have the potential.
Hogan was our crew chief for a couple years and he was instrumental in pointing us in the right direction. Hogan is definitely capable of making that car run good. Plus he has Elvis and Speedy working with him. I was at their shop the other day and they have all the best and latest parts and pieces they need to make that car run.

Hogan was our crew chief for a couple years and he was instrumental in pointing us in the right direction. Hogan is definitely capable of making that car run good. Plus he has Elvis and Speedy working with him. I was at their shop the other day and they have all the best and latest parts and pieces they need to make that car run.

I am in no ways doubting him, I just remember when he took the job for Lucas, maybe it's not right to judge what he did their when it's now known they have had many personnel issues. Elvis and Speedy?

I have respected Lee for a long, long time. His work with Ormsby and McDonald's cars got my attention. I can be a real asset to any team. One of the best.
Here's a swing for the fences....
I could see him and Coil "teaming up" with a Sheik and really doing some damage.

I have respected Lee for a long, long time. His work with Ormsby and McDonald's cars got my attention. I can be a real asset to any team. One of the best.
Here's a swing for the fences....
I could see him and Coil "teaming up" with a Sheik and really doing some damage.

I agree on if the rumor of a return of an al-anabi fc in 2012 turns to truth, I could see Lee makin it work. Coil is a Reeeeaccchhh...last I heard he is starting a nostagia team and his wife will drive. If you are right even 50%, Bazemore would drive because he wants an excellent offer and he'd be stupid to say no to this cause at worst, you know AJ would NOT allow it to fail.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back