Tobler Resigns From Kalitta (1 Viewer)

Yeah....Maybe he wants to mend the relationship between himself and the 1st Lady of drag racing. I did see him at Gainesville walking in an out of the way place by himself and did speak to him, however, he didn't respond like he normally does. In retrospect, I think he had a lot on his mind when I had that chance encounter. Just my .02

Late................Mitch

does this count David???

David,how come you didn't pipe in when all the stuff was being posted about the buckeyes ????
You didn't say a word then.......WHY ??? :):D :D
Buckeyes were lucky to be #2.................

Can we say BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONSHIPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Gator got your Granny ".........from some old song.... :)

Can we say BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONSHIPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Gator got your Granny ".........from some old song.... :)

John... I had about 20-30 Gator fans last night say to me "can you say 3 peat" and the back to back, I don't want to come on the Mater and hear about it thank you very much :p

So umm how about that Rahn Tobler...

Last edited:
I hate to interupt this round ball on the race site, but did anyone hear about Rahn using a lot of Lucus products in the future?;)

I hate to interupt this round ball on the race site, but did anyone hear about Rahn using a lot of Lucus products in the future?;)

Very interesting!!!!

I’ll be patiently waiting to see where Rahn ends up working.

Last edited:
OHIO STATE BUCKEYE fans are worldwide!!!:p

Oh yeah, Tobler resigned.

Sorry only watch Ladies B.Ball.... :D Our Lady Monarchs:D ... and yeah, even Pat's Lady Vol's...

Oh, yeah, I did hear Rahn resigned... but between the Brothers O and Mister Kalitta... I think Doug's gonna be okay...

Hope Mister Tober finds his self a good position...

You guys not only de-rail the thread. You first derail it, then hijack the passengers then force them to follow your favorite team despite their bowl game showings. Ouch is right!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back