Tobler Resigns From Kalitta (1 Viewer)

Hey there Teri, its been a while! (I'm still missing the college football thread):D Are you going to Houston this weekend? If so , I'll see ya at the mater meeting!

Hi Tim.......I'll be there, it'll be fun to meet everyone in person!:) I am with ya, I miss that football thread to, it was alot of fun!!

Hi Tim.......I'll be there, it'll be fun to meet everyone in person!:) I am with ya, I miss that football thread to, it was alot of fun!!

You better be making some noise for the Buckeyes on Saturday!! I been waiting a long time to see them go far in the tourny! Let's hope they play the Gators, and seek some revenge on those Florida peeps for wrecking the OSU football season....

You better be making some noise for the Buckeyes on Saturday!! I been waiting a long time to see them go far in the tourny! Let's hope they play the Gators, and seek some revenge on those Florida peeps for wrecking the OSU football season....

I am with you Michael!!!! Hopefully my BUCKEYE good luck charms will work better this time than they did for the football team!!!

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!

Hey there Teri, its been a while! (I'm still missing the college football thread):D Are you going to Houston this weekend? If so , I'll see ya at the mater meeting!

Hi, Tim! Long time no hear. Hope all is going well with you. I also am missing the foolishness and good cheer of the college football thread. Maybe we will be lucky enough to get something like that going again. Laughter is the best medicine

Hi, Tim! Long time no hear. Hope all is going well with you. I also am missing the foolishness and good cheer of the college football thread. Maybe we will be lucky enough to get something like that going again. Laughter is the best medicine

Hi Terry, We will for sure start another college football thread again next year. Last years was so much fun with everybody getting involved! Great hearing from ya buddy!!!

Well then now that we're back on track....like Teri said, I too have absolutley no change in faith for this team. Remember, besides Rahn, you have always had the 2 O-Bros, Connie & Mikres..... as well as Troy, and the "crew guys". Connie never completley gave Rahn "the keys to the castle" before - every decision has been a joint effort between multiple braintrusts within the organization. 4 cars - 1 goal. I love Rahn. But this team damn sure will move on, and damn sure won't miss a beat. Anyone who thinks this means a laydown is sadly mistaken.

Karl, now I'm confused--all along I thought I was the Terry with a Y. Maybe Teri with an I can use the buckeye mojo to sort this all out--I'm so confused right now. Go Huskers!

Terry... sorry, but if ya need me, I'll still be drowling at that little ARMOR Display on I-80 just past the Big old wooden Bridge/overpass... or whatever the heck it is.... but being from LA... I gotta say..... Go USC

Terry... sorry, but if ya need me, I'll still be drowling at that little ARMOR Display on I-80 just past the Big old wooden Bridge/overpass... or whatever the heck it is.... but being from LA... I gotta say..... Go USC
A guy from Louisiana rooting for USC?? :eek:
Oh, you mean L.A., CA. :D
Silly initials... ;)

Thats so funny when J.R. lost Jimmy Walsh I said to my husband they should steal Rahn away for Kalitta. We can all dream

I have no insight as to his future plans. Safe to say though, with what Connie was paying him he's got no problem getting by - able to afford groceries and toiletries for quite a while! Maybe he wants to take a break from racing- a la' Dick LaHaie? Rahn's been at it a while now. As I said before, I love the guy, and he'll always be a friend.

To make it a interesting year someone needs to lure Alan Johnson away from team Schumacher otherwise it's a repeat as far as I can see! :rolleyes:
I wish Rahn all the best and wish nothing but success for Team Kalitta. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back