Tobler Resigns From Kalitta (1 Viewer)

Yes this is fact. So long, good friend! You know damn well & good there's always a comfy chair and a cold drink in the Kalitta camp for you. "once a brother - always a brother".
Thanks Rahn for the memories

Wife problem.

Yeah....Maybe he wants to mend the relationship between himself and the 1st Lady of drag racing. I did see him at Gainesville walking in an out of the way place by himself and did speak to him, however, he didn't respond like he normally does. In retrospect, I think he had a lot on his mind when I had that chance encounter. Just my .02

Late................Mitch

Is Shirley still working with the Grubnic car? If so that would have been a weird feeling in the pits I would think.

That's a shocker, I wonder what happened over there? Too many cooks in the kitchen?
Todd Hoerner
Just like every other situation like this that comes up, I'm sure if they wanted everyone to know why Rahn is leaving, they would have stated that reason in the announcement. If it's not made public, there's usually a good reason for it, and we should all refrain from making assumptions not based on fact like happens around this board way too often. That's just my .02 anyway.

Just like every other situation like this that comes up, I'm sure if they wanted everyone to know why Rahn is leaving, they would have stated that reason in the announcement. If it's not made public, there's usually a good reason for it, and we should all refrain from making assumptions not based on fact like happens around this board way too often. That's just my .02 anyway.

Actually the point you make is a great one and worth a lot more than two cents! Good for you!

Great post!

Isn't that what these "Discussion Boards" are for?? :confused: Half of what is interesting is assumption and inuendo anyway....Not to say its right, but....

P1020034A.jpg

BTW... Nice work over the years, Rahn... I'm sure hope its been appreciated...

Last edited:
rahn knows how to tune a fueler. this is a bummer and a big loss for team kalitta. i hope the team can get another great guy fast. doug needs to go rounds!

JR Todd would be cool, didn't like the way kenny chopped him of at the knees, I know it's buss. and well deserved pay check for his former crew chief, it's just tough to see a small team get hit by big money, would have been great if they could have landed a dollar sponsor to keep team intact, good luck Ron where ever you land next

Wow, definitely a shocker. Rahn's a great tuner and he seemed like a perfect fit with the Kalitta's. :confused: I hope Rahn and Team Kalitta both have future success.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back