I'd like your input (2 Viewers)

Dang, I don't feel too bad about reading so many magazines after seeing D Mac's list!
I subscribe to a few street rod mags, but The Rodder's Journal is my favorite. It's such a slick publication, calling it a magazine is almost criminal. I also subscribed to Race News magazine at the IHRA race in Tulsa. Reminds me of a lot of Racer magazine, but with less focus on open wheel cars which aren't my cup of tea anyway. Plus they sponsor T. J. Zizzo.

OOOOOPPPPPSSS!!!!

Told you I would forget some. Thanks to Mark for reminding me of one of the finest car magazines ever, Rodders Journal. I have been a proud, paying subscriber to RJ since the very first issue and have every copy since.

Last time I saw Steve Coonan I told him he had a subscriber for life, as long as he publishes...I will continue to renew.

The quality of both graphics and editorial contained in RJ is second to none, regardless of the motorsports field being covered.

I am sure there are others that I have forgotten...and remember, this just includes the car mags....nothing was asked about computer mags and archeological publications.

How else can you learn but to continue to read?

Off tomorrow morning to Columbus for the NHRR. Should be fun. If anyone from NM board is there, please try to say hello.

MaC

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back