I'd like your input (1 Viewer)

The IHRA Drag Review and National Dragster are the only two print magazines I read on an ongoing basis.

I "assume" you are asking for a variety of purposes....

The guys over at Channel News, Technology News and Reviews for VARs and Technology Integrators--ChannelWeb have been dealing with some of the same things you are probably discussing as well and they came up with a balanced information split between their printer periodicals, website info, ans subscriber services to accomodate the slowing viability of traditional print media.

I have a fair amount of experience in this area if I may be of assistance...

National Dragster, Drag Racer, Full Throttle News and of course our free copies of Nitro Madness too. :D

I quit getting National Dragster as I knew everything I read in it. Nothing really apart form results and news most of which was available online.

I subscribe to:

Drag Racer
Drag Racing Action
Hot Rod

I enjoy the articles features and photo's.

More and more sportsman features... the guys were doing their best, for the fun of it even if it's out of their own pocket!

I subscribe to Hot Rod, Drag Racer and Drag Racing Action - Pick up mags with interesting Camaro items at the stand. Dave

Subs:
Drag Racer
Super Chevy
Chevy Hi-Perf
Diesel Power
ND

When I can find them or feel the need:
Car Craft
Hot Rod
Popular Hot Rodding
Drag Racing Action

another vote for the internet.
let go of ND a couple of years ago.
used to have access to someone else's speed sport news.
i enjoyed that.

Last edited:
Thank you very much everyone. This is helpful to me. Please feel free to add more comments.
Rob

Drag Racer
Drag Racing Action
Car and Driver
Road and Track
F1 Racing
Racer
Autoweek
National Speed Sport News

Drag Racing USA and SS & DI (RIP) were my faves ,along with National Dragster and Nitro Madness (just wish this was a monthly instead of quarterly)I'd be willing to be a paid subscriber for a monthly dose of Madness :cool:

I subscribe to the following:

Autoweek - Wide ranging automotive and motorsports coverage. Quick hitting articles which I think is necessary for a weekly. I can't dwell on an issue too long as another one is going to be at the door soon.

Hot Rod - In the past two years it has become a greater read cover to cover.

Racer - Great photography, well-written, explores stories outside of the results.

Scale Auto Enthusiast

Others I read are outside of automotive:

Maxim (sub), Wired (sub), Men's Health (sub), Sunset (sub), Laptop, Vanity Fair, Esquire

National Dragster, Drag Racer (Used to LOVE SS&DI, and miss it). Otherwise, I get most of my drag news from the net.

Outside of that, I read Maxim, Stuff & various Railroad Industry publications.

Keep up the great work on Geiger Counter, I really enjoy it. Your writing is very personable and top notch.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back