Asking for your help (1 Viewer)

My thoughts and prayers go out to Carl and the rest of the family and friends.

Rob, Permit me to thank you so very much for the opportunity to know of Mama Duck and Carl's contribution to us all. I sent an e-mail to Carl the first day with a very pleasant thank you from Carl in return and this evening as I learned of her passing sent condolences to him. Without your input, I would have never known of the selfless service this wonderful couple freely gave. Thank you Mama Duck and thank you Rob for bringing such a great story to light.

Rob, Permit me to thank you so very much for the opportunity to know of Mama Duck and Carl's contribution to us all. I sent an e-mail to Carl the first day with a very pleasant thank you from Carl in return and this evening as I learned of her passing sent condolences to him. Without your input, I would have never known of the selfless service this wonderful couple freely gave. Thank you Mama Duck and thank you Rob for bringing such a great story to light.

Doc, right on man. I'm sure that are many unsung heroes out there helping behind the scenes at NHRA events and unfortunately an event such as this has to happen to make them known to the masses. Thanks to Rob for giving us a glimpse into how special of a couple Carl and Carol were for their contributions and allowing us the chance to give a little back for all they have given. My condolances to the Jakopec family. RIP Mama Duck.

Doc, right on man. I'm sure that are many unsung heroes out there helping behind the scenes at NHRA events and unfortunately an event such as this has to happen to make them known to the masses. Thanks to Rob for giving us a glimpse into how special of a couple Carl and Carol were for their contributions and allowing us the chance to give a little back for all they have given. My condolances to the Jakopec family. RIP Mama Duck.

Agreed. SPOT on Doc. I was very sad to hear that on the TV. All it took was Rob's post and then reading the replies to become "invested" in her condition. To see the comments on the top end was very, very touching.

Agreed. SPOT on Doc. I was very sad to hear that on the TV. All it took was Rob's post and then reading the replies to become "invested" in her condition. To see the comments on the top end was very, very touching.

With all the talk about Jason taking the points lead, it was really cool to see him defer to honoring Carol's memory. Class act done in memory of a classy lady. Seeing her hat by the shut down area was also very moving. :(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back