congrats to robert hight/jimmy prock! (2 Viewers)

So what you are saying here Lynn is that everyone has something against you? I really doubt that & know I don't, but that really sounds like something that a person would hear in grade school... Now that's a funny one. Way to break up the angst.

I do no different than anyone else. You just seem to have something personal against me, but I really don't care what you think!!!
You seem to have something personal against anyone who dares post a view contrary to yours of anything Force related. Keep swinging from the Force nutsack.

So what you are saying here Lynn is that everyone has something against you? I really doubt that & know I don't, but that really sounds like something that a person would hear in grade school... Now that's a funny one. Way to break up the angst.

No didn't say that. Just anything I say she always has something negative to say. I take alot of crap from others on here because i'm a JFR fan and anytime I say anything good about them, certain people find it necessary to bash. Oh, and I also like Schumacher racing, Kalitta racing, and the underdogs. And for the record, I spend more time at Mike Edwards pit than i do at the Force pit.

'G, there is a reason some people have stopped coming to chat. and coming from a hardcore Ford Flopper Fan, it ain't we're out of Oh are E Ohs. I just don't want to be the person that causes a meltdown in chat, MM and I were talking about doing the bottom end by the job title. 'nuff said.

Brent, Was the second line REALLY necessary?
"You seem to have something personal against anyone who dares post a view contrary to yours of anything Force related."

d'kid/roxy nova

'G, there is a reason some people have stopped coming to chat. and coming from a hardcore Ford Flopper Fan, it ain't we're out of Oh are E Ohs. I just don't want to be the person that causes a meltdown in chat, MM and I were talking about doing the bottom end by the job title. 'nuff said.

Brent, Was the second line REALLY necessary?
"You seem to have something personal against anyone who dares post a view contrary to yours of anything Force related."

d'kid/roxy nova

Yeah, in chat Monday night that is all anyone wanted to talk about. I tried derailing it, but it didn't work. I ended up leavin' early. The sad thing is, the bashin' is still goin' on when we should all be congratulating our new funny car champ. Isn't this what the thread was all about in the first place?:confused:

No didn't say that. Just anything I say she always has something negative to say. I take alot of crap from others on here because i'm a JFR fan and anytime I say anything good about them, certain people find it necessary to bash. Oh, and I also like Schumacher racing, Kalitta racing, and the underdogs. And for the record, I spend more time at Mike Edwards pit than i do at the Force pit.

I apologize if I misunderstood. It's just that I have seen so much negativity lately that it makes it hard to not jump in when I think a subject has been done to death. That being said, I hadn't noticed Jenn being negative toward you previously... so, I will let it be at that.

& in regard to being a fan, I am... just not much of one. I love racing, I like people. I completely respect anyone who has built a force to be reckoned with (pun intended) through hard work and good decisions made. No matter what the business is, there is a learning curve, there are mistakes that are made and there are lessons learned. I realize that for many racing is a business and a lively-hood as well as a passion. I am sort of a fan, but my passion is in seeing it all work and the race and making things work. I am tired and probably not making much sense, but there it is.

d'kid/roxy nova

Aye, sir & I apologize if I was in anyway a cause. Point taken.

This deal has been beaten to death, and need some cleaning up. Everybody is going to have thier opinions, and that is fine. The intent of this thread was to give a shout out to Robert and Jimmy for a great job in Vegas, and it should get back to that way.

I have a feeling there will be a similar thread here in a week and a half, and I would appreciate if it got left to be as intended, and let all the other BS ramble on in the 15 other threads that have talked about the same thing.

Hey Ginna , no need to apoligize. And your right, there has been alot of negativity here. I just think people jump to conclusions about me. Yes, I love Force, he is my hero and I hate it when he gets disrespected. I also like alot of other drivers and teams, big dogs and underdogs. Hell, I've been known to wear a Baze T-shirt, Capps hat, Ashley Force scrunchie, and John Force jacket all at the same time. I have talked to the Shoe many times in winner's circle and petted his cute little doggie, Nitro. I guess what I'm tryin' to say is I just enjoy all the teams and just enjoy myself when I go to the races.

Hey Ginna , no need to apoligize. And your right, there has been alot of negativity here. I just think people jump to conclusions about me. Yes, I love Force, he is my hero and I hate it when he gets disrespected.

Here's the deal Lynn. Discussing Force and defending him when gets disrespected is one thing, but so is disrespecting other posters who don't worship him like you do. Calling Brent and ass, using an icon to flip off a mod, telling people who come in here to discuss, banter, and just shoot the breeze to 'get over it', is disrespectful to them. People who are not on a pedastal like Force but on the ground floor like you and I.

I find some of your replies to posters rude and disrespectful to our peers, including me. You don't care what other people think? Good, it's a fine quality in some cases, but this is an online forum where everybody is entitled to their opinion.

As far as the chat room goes, again, I know people in there have stopped going because they are trying to have a conversation and you sit there and put icons and say nothing else. You are not directing the conversation but distracting it and being obnoxious. It would be the same situation of people standing around at a Mater meeting and somebody whistling while we talk.

Last edited:
Dear Maters:

We want to thank all the fans for venting on the Countdown format and saying that's why Robert Hight is going to be the 2009 Champ. You have certainly taken the pressure off us. When in fact we as a unit could do nothing with him or Prock, or the team in the final events. They were simply the best.

Signed,
Drivers/teams #1 thru #9 post Indy.

Only being objective.

Man, come on!!!!! This thread was meant to congratulate a great driver and team on a job well done, not to bash him all to hell!!!!!!!!!! If you wanna do that go to the thread that was started by an ass just like you!!!!:p

Lynn, nobodies Bashing Robert and crew personally, just the way they won the championship is what people thinks Sucks!!! The Countdown is a Fraud Pure and simple!!!

Here's the deal Lynn. Discussing Force and defending him when gets disrespected is one thing, but so is disrespecting other posters who don't worship him like you do. Calling Brent and ass, using an icon to flip off a mod, telling people who come in here to discuss, banter, and just shoot the breeze to 'get over it', is disrespectful to them. People who are not on a pedastal like Force but on the ground floor like you and I.

I find some of your replies to posters rude and disrespectful to our peers, including me. You don't care what other people think? Good, it's a fine quality in some cases, but this is an online forum where everybody is entitled to their opinion.

As far as the chat room goes, again, I know people in there have stopped going because they are trying to have a conversation and you sit there and put icons and say nothing else. You are not directing the conversation but distracting it and being obnoxious. It would be the same situation of people standing around at a Mater meeting and somebody whistling while we talk.

Yeah and Jenn, most of those things were done months ago and I have since apoligized for that. And as for the chat Monday nite, the whistling thing was because some started talkin' about the crap that has been beatin' to death a million times over. Basically I was sayin' lets talk about something else. And as for some people not showing up, I disagree with it bein' all because of me. One person in paticular told me its because he is tired of hearing all the whining about Force, the countdown, and other things that we cannot control. And if it bothers you that every once and a while I hold up a beer to say cheers or bow to a cup of coffee, well I'm sorry, but I find that a bit petulant. I just think you take me totally the wrong way. Personally, what I like about Monday nite chat is to just sit and listen to MM, Doug, and T talk shop talk. I have actually learned a few things I didn't know. Oh, and I have enjoyed listening to some of your conversations as well. You seem to be pretty knowlegable with our sport and no matter what you think I do respect that. And I also enjoy the sportsman classes, not just the pros. I just think it's time to put our differences aside, enjoy our racing and chat and our forum and not insult one another just because we disagree with their opinions. And, I will say again, I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway.

Yeah and Jenn, moet of those things were done months ago and I have since apoligized for that. And as for the chat Monday nite, the whistling thing was because some started talkin' about the crap that has been beatin' to death a million times over.

In case you haven't noticed, you calling Brent an ass was earlier in this thread. You telling Melissa...earlier in this thread.

So every time you throw a smiley face, that means "change the topic?"

How about changing the subject yourself by creating a segue? Do they not teach those things in Mod school?

Oh and what exactly does "........................:eek:" mean? Is that another code for change the subject? I really should learn how to decifer you if I'm not to take it the wrong way. Because all this time I though you had nothing of substance to say, and you just wanted to increase your post count.

Last edited:
In case you haven't noticed, you calling Brent an ass was earlier in this thread. You telling Melissa...earlier in this thread.

So every time you throw a smiley face, that means "change the topic?"

How about changing the subject yourself by creating a segue? Do they not teach those things in Mod school?

Oh and what exactly does "........................:eek:" mean? Is that another code for change the subject? I really should learn how to decifer you if I'm not to take it the wrong way. Because all this time I though you had nothing of substance to say, and you just wanted to increase your post count.

OH CRAP was there a mod school and I missed it.:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back