congrats to robert hight/jimmy prock! (1 Viewer)

afx421

Nitro Member
big congrats to robert hight, jimmy prock and the entire jfr racing team on a great victory and all but sealing the 09 championship! couldnt happen to a better team, im sure the haters will chime in with force/robert indy round but theyll really be mad seeing robert win the championship in 2 weeks. CONGRATS ROBERT AND JFR!!!!!!!

If they were so good then why did they need the boss to dive to get them in the countdown? This only proves that the countdown is an absolute joke.

Man, come on!!!!! This thread was meant to congratulate a great driver and team on a job well done, not to bash him all to hell!!!!!!!!!! If you wanna do that go to the thread that was started by an ass just like you!!!!:p

I stayed away from the internet results all day today, and didn't listen to the audiocast. I waited and watched on TV to see how it was going to play out.

I just had that feeling today was going to be a good day, and I sure am glad I was right. Roberts car was awesome all weekend, and outran Fast Jack in the final with the motor not quite happy.

Pomona is going to be awesome!! If I was not recently laid off, I'd be booking my tickets tomorrow.

Congrats to Robert, and Jimmy. :D:D

Last edited:
Great job Robert and Jimmy maybe I will see you at Worsham's or Poncho's this week.

Robert has played the Countdown perfectly and will win the championship in Pomona. Congrats to Robert, Jimmy, and the entire AAA team.

Robert has played the Countdown perfectly and will win the championship in Pomona. Congrats to Robert, Jimmy, and the entire AAA team.

Paul I agree. I think everyone knows by now I throw darts at the JFR poster in the rec room :D. But DAMN! These guys are kicking everyone's butt!

Lewis Bloom would do well to see how Roberts final 6 races of the season rank vs. others all time?????? Hint Hint Lewis!

If they were so good then why did they need the boss to dive to get them in the countdown? This only proves that the countdown is an absolute joke.
They would have outrun Force regardless at Indy, he didn't need to give them anything. Prock's had that car screaming since Maple Grove. Congrats guys on a kickazz second half to this season.

you knew the AAA car would kick ass eventually - too much talent,
incredible performance.

john force if you are listening...........
a) put good tuneup in your car for pomona and at least try to make
it to final - CA fans would love to see that
b) put the woody/surfer body on mike's car for pomona

Looks like RH will get it,to bad it wasnt earned. Never will be Force fan ever again.

so far this is robert's shining moment and year - and a huge congratulations
to him and j. prock and crew, regardless of this year's events.
these guys have been a dominate player in fuel FC for quite a few years.
their backbreaking performance the last few races should surprise
no one.

anyone else notice how little 'john' coverage there was last nite?
least of entire year i'd say, and would venture to guess at the request
of 'you know who himself'

Wasn't earned?

There are only 4 rounds of racing per race not including the 4 qualifying passes. There are 4 JFR cars in the field. I think it would be mathematically impossible for Robert to be given EVERY round win from Indy until now.

So either you're mad because John Force dived at Indy and you're going to call everything done after that point unearned or maybe, just maybe, theres some more diving we don't know about so please...fill us in on how after indy up until now Robert's points have been UNEARNED?? :confused:

There's no doubt that the way Robert made it into the top 10 was questionable but he's controlled his own destiny since then and has done a pretty damn good job at proving what this car and team are capable.

Wasn't earned?

There are only 4 rounds of racing per race not including the 4 qualifying passes. There are 4 JFR cars in the field. I think it would be mathematically impossible for Robert to be given EVERY round win from Indy until now.

So either you're mad because John Force dived at Indy and you're going to call everything done after that point unearned or maybe, just maybe, theres some more diving we don't know about so please...fill us in on how after indy up until now Robert's points have been UNEARNED?? :confused:

There's no doubt that the way Robert made it into the top 10 was questionable but he's controlled his own destiny since then and has done a pretty damn good job at proving what this car and team are capable.

Questionable,YA THINK.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back