congrats to robert hight/jimmy prock! (2 Viewers)

Hey listen. You THINK you know what happened. You wouldn't make a pimple on John Force's butt. Or Robert Hight's butt for that matter.

John Force has forgotten more than you will ever know about drag racing in general and business in particular. Robert Hight has been on fire since Maple Grove. THAT'S what everybody knows. Jimmie Prock has been a MAJOR TALENT for years and years, a force to be reckoned with. John Force and Austin Coil dealt losses to the competition on a wholesale basis for HOW MANY YEARS? Consecutively. UN-BEATABLE. Everywhere they went. EVERYWHERE. For YEARS and YEARS and YEARS and then MORE YEARS.

John Force is an immortal among mortals, and you dare to challenge him in your simpy whining ways. You don't recall seeing Mr Force cap it all off with his own FLESH, BLOOD, and BONE? This remarkable man has paid his dues in every way excepting total sacrifice, and who the hell did you say you were? The world would be a much better place if we had a couple more just like him. Period.

All you snivelers and back-biters just keep on sniveling. THE MAJORITY of those of us who were there at Irwindale and Orange County and the early tracks across the country, who remember Stone, Woods, and Cook, John Mazmanian, the young strapping fireman Jim Dunn, Ward and Wayre, Jungle Jim and Pam, Danny Ongais before his Indy days, the list goes on and on.. we watched him coming up. I was there at Orange County with Jay Payne when he rolled out his first alcohol car. Early or mid 1970's, that's how long Jay's been at it. Ask him, and I'll bet you a strong cup of coffee with a hundred-dollar bill in it that Jay will not portend to judge John Force's character. John Force worked damn hard and became the Champ. And held it for HOW MANY YEARS?

Shame on all of you who wanna try and be critical of JFR and try and ruin it for those of us who were there from the start, who know damn good and well who John Force is. And that includes you too, Tony Pedregon. How easily we forget..

This is gonna be a John Force Racing year. A Robert Hight year. You can love it or you can hate it, but don't degrade yourself by making back-biting little innuendos and accusations. It's just like a fistfight. In the heat of the battle, the best fighters are fighting furiously, viciously, whatever the hell it takes. FIGHTING TO WIN. The other fighters for whatever reason could not prevail. They become LOSERS. Some go on to become whiners and snivelers, others manage to make the loss a positive experience and become better, stronger, meaner, more dangerous. These others, you won't hear a bit of back-biting coming from them. They have too much respect for the one who dealt them their loss. RESPECT. They have too much class to start behaving like a ninny.

Congratulations Robert, Jimmie, John, Austin, all y'all at JFR. You did good. Stevie says "hey" and sends a big thumbs up. TM out here in the badlands.

I don't think anybody has questioned the fight John has made to make it to the top or what he means to the sport. It could be argued that due to that fight and how he rose up that actions such as what happen at Indy are even more surprising/shocking/hurtful.

Some will even defend the dive based on that it is a business decision, fair enough.

To come on here lamenting all the haters and whiners and basically doing exactly what they are doing seems rather backwards.
Come join in the debate but don't try to squash it just because you guy is being called out. Remember he brought this upon himself and right or wrong he has brought a cloud over him and his team. Who knows how long that will last.

As i said when Indy happened. I understand why John did it, I don't blame Cruz for complaining and I bet Robert wished it didn't have to go down like that.

Hey listen. You THINK you know what happened. You wouldn't make a pimple on John Force's butt. Or Robert Hight's butt for that matter.

John Force has forgotten more than you will ever know about drag racing in general and business in particular. Robert Hight has been on fire since Maple Grove. THAT'S what everybody knows. Jimmie Prock has been a MAJOR TALENT for years and years, a force to be reckoned with. John Force and Austin Coil dealt losses to the competition on a wholesale basis for HOW MANY YEARS? Consecutively. UN-BEATABLE. Everywhere they went. EVERYWHERE. For YEARS and YEARS and YEARS and then MORE YEARS.

John Force is an immortal among mortals, and you dare to challenge him in your simpy whining ways. You don't recall seeing Mr Force cap it all off with his own FLESH, BLOOD, and BONE? This remarkable man has paid his dues in every way excepting total sacrifice, and who the hell did you say you were? The world would be a much better place if we had a couple more just like him. Period.

All you snivelers and back-biters just keep on sniveling. THE MAJORITY of those of us who were there at Irwindale and Orange County and the early tracks across the country, who remember Stone, Woods, and Cook, John Mazmanian, the young strapping fireman Jim Dunn, Ward and Wayre, Jungle Jim and Pam, Danny Ongais before his Indy days, the list goes on and on.. we watched him coming up. I was there at Orange County with Jay Payne when he rolled out his first alcohol car. Early or mid 1970's, that's how long Jay's been at it. Ask him, and I'll bet you a strong cup of coffee with a hundred-dollar bill in it that Jay will not portend to judge John Force's character. John Force worked damn hard and became the Champ. And held it for HOW MANY YEARS?

Shame on all of you who wanna try and be critical of JFR and try and ruin it for those of us who were there from the start, who know damn good and well who John Force is. And that includes you too, Tony Pedregon. How easily we forget..

This is gonna be a John Force Racing year. A Robert Hight year. You can love it or you can hate it, but don't degrade yourself by making back-biting little innuendos and accusations. It's just like a fistfight. In the heat of the battle, the best fighters are fighting furiously, viciously, whatever the hell it takes. FIGHTING TO WIN. The other fighters for whatever reason could not prevail. They become LOSERS. Some go on to become whiners and snivelers, others manage to make the loss a positive experience and become better, stronger, meaner, more dangerous. These others, you won't hear a bit of back-biting coming from them. They have too much respect for the one who dealt them their loss. RESPECT. They have too much class to start behaving like a ninny.

Congratulations Robert, Jimmie, John, Austin, all y'all at JFR. You did good. Stevie says "hey" and sends a big thumbs up. TM out here in the badlands.

I think you need to put the kool aid down and step down off your tire. If it wasn't for all the John Force fans and the John Force haters. John Force would still be driving a log drive in california. Since you think he is IMMORTAL among us mortals maybe we should just hand him the trophy and check at the beginning of the year and bend down and kiss his ring.
Like i said set the kool aid down.
The sun may rise and set at John Forces feet for you but the rest of the world sees things differently.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back