Robert Hight, Jimmy Prock (1 Viewer)

Just Paul

Nitro Member
Congrats to Robert and Jimmy on the performance in Pomona. 4.64 and who knows what in the final if it had been run all the way through. (4.72 @ 276 shutting off at 1000' :eek: ) I don't have the incrementals but I'm sure it was another 4.64-4.65 type of run.

$h!t happens and one got away in the final, but there is no question who has the baddest FC out there right now.

Last edited:
Yea Paul..Jimmy is the man.

People forget it takes years of experience to parlay this into success. I don't see Ashley (Force) getting all over it this year..anymore than Robert did 2 yrs ago.

I just love Prock and his attitude though..he knows it could blow apart at the burnout..:D

That would have been some pass. Robert crossed the line at 1000 ft, shut off and still coasted across the line ahead of Scelzi's 4.72. Yikes.

I could be taking my oversized body way out on an undersized limb but I say this will be the team to beat for a very long time and that Jimmy Prock will be the aire apparent to Coil's throne.

I could be taking my oversized body way out on an undersized limb but I say this will be the team to beat for a very long time and that Jimmy Prock will be the aire apparent to Coil's throne.

I think you could be right. They were flying at the end of last season.

I agree. I think they are team Force's best chance for the title. We could see a 4.60-62 out of that car before the year is out.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back