Hight+Prock = Indy 2006 Win (1 Viewer)

Way to go out there & win Robert Hight & Jimmy Prock!!!

I was really, really bummed to see Doug Kalitta & KJ lose on hole shots, and John red lights!:( I almost turned the television off after that, but Robert, you & Prock made my day... You guys clearly had the best the car on race day. You and the crew as usual were on your game all day long.

Congratulations - 2006 Mac Tools U.S. Nationals Champ in Funny Car!
The first of many more I'm sure.
:)

Congrats to the Hight team. It was great seeing him with that US Nationals Wally in his hand!

I was rooting for Bazemore, but I didn't mind seeing Hight take the victory. Congrats to the best FC team today in Indy.

awsome job today for sure! i almost picked robert this weekend and picked the boss instead?:eek: GO TEAM FORCE

awesome job by robert hight, jimmy prock and the entire jfr team! seeing tears in roberts eyes shows you how much it really means to him. robert hight has reached the pinnacle, hes won indy! good job by whit with some class comments on robert and the team. jfr rules!!!!!!

I agree with Vincent - Hight & Prock had the best car on race day and certainly deserved the win. I liked when Gary Gerould asked Robert if he understood what he'd accomplished and Robert wasted no time saying - "No." The tears in his eyes a few minutes later told a different story - he gets it. Congrats Robert! Great job.

I had tears in my eyes for him..............he gets it...............he has tremendous class, congratulations Robert Height........you earned it!

Great job by Prock and crew, John Force you must be very proud and who could blame ya, congratulations to the entire team........Perry Jr.

Being the huge Force fan I am, when he hired Robert I didnt know if that was such a good thing. I think its great now, and I cant wait to see Robert win another one. They have really had the best car all year, they just cant seem to make it run 4 times on Sunday.

Being the huge Force fan I am, when he hired Robert I didnt know if that was such a good thing. I think its great now, and I cant wait to see Robert win another one. They have really had the best car all year, they just cant seem to make it run 4 times on Sunday.

It seemed like a big mistake to me. Man was I ever wrong. He is really turning into a good driver!

Congratulations - what a great group of guys on that team.
let's see a few more this season.

Jimmy`s really got it going on at Indy...first with Densham in `04, and now Hight. That`s probably the baddest FC in the pits race in and race out, they just need some consistency, and they had it yesterday. Great win for the AAA team!

Jimmy`s really got it going on at Indy...first with Densham in `04, and now Hight. That`s probably the baddest FC in the pits race in and race out, they just need some consistency, and they had it yesterday. Great win for the AAA team!

They have been so good in qualifying and are finally starting to put it together on race day. Like others have said, it was cool to see Robert as he grasped the importance of the race.

I wonder what someone would pay to have the Prock Rocket in their camp?

What an awesome job by Robert and the crew. As much as I wanted to see Whit get the win, I couldn't root against Robert, I just like him too much.

Congrats to Robert, the team and JFR! It was obvious that Robert 'got it'. So many in this world don't in general.

Sorry Bobby... Whit is Dr. J and Mr. H it seems... He is so intense that he says what he wants, but then when I think to when Darrell passed and even what he did for HIP this week, I have to like him.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back