Reading race on ESPN, not ESPN2, this Sunday (1 Viewer)

Marchboom

Nitro Member
The race this weekend in Reading will be on ESPN and NOT ESPN2 this SUNDAY (6-8:30 pm).

This is for the Sunday race only. Qualifying on Saturday will be on ESPN2@ as normal.

Don't forget to set your DVR's accordingly.

As per the DISH on-screen network guide.

I haven't programmed a DVR for a channel in ages (and I had both Dish and Direct at the same time for a while). Direct is best and it remains. Aren't you folks recording all drag racing regardless of channel?

No use of autotune either? Still have a clock flashing somewhere too?

I wonder if they will stick to the posted times on ESPN. ESPN2s times seem like they are always different then the schedule says.

the drag race follows the cup race.... so it could be a great feed into the drag race for new viewers.. as long as the cup race doesn't stink no more than usual......:D

Billy

thanks for the heads up on the Cup race...I better set the DVR to record the next show after the NHRA telecast too

Dang I meant to check over here cause Direct TV guide had nothing !
I blew off T V and did some work instead !
I did check a couple other places like NHRA !
All those promices of same channel and same times on Sunday seem to have as usual went Dinosaur !

Too bad you missed it Larry- some of the best racing I've seen on TV in years... Watched with the g/f, and she got stoked for our trip to Vegas2 because of the action she saw at this race. Close racing (the P/S guys were amazing!), a great show to introduce someone to the sport

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back