ESPN2 Sunday Eliminations UPDATE (1 Viewer)

Dave

Nitro Member
ESPN2 Sunday Eliminations - OK Nascar rained out.

The NASCAR Nationwide race was just postponed to tomorrow night live on ESPN2 @ 9pm est. This is falls during the NHRA finals broadcast window. No update as to wether or not the show will start early because of it, but everyone keep their eyes peeled so as not to miss the show.

Last edited:
The NASCAR Nationwide race was just postponed to tomorrow night live on ESPN2 @ 9pm est. This is falls during the NHRA finals broadcast window. No update as to wether or not the show will start early because of it, but everyone keep their eyes peeled so as not to miss the show.

yep just heard that..... guess itll be a late one

Am watching the qualifying show as I write this, and they're still saying that the raceday show is going on as scheduled, 7pm eastern time, 6pm central.

It appears one hour of eliminations will be cut to show the NW race. That will be easy to achieve… cut out PS and Force interviews.

It rained all day yesterday and it's been raining all morning today here in Texas. The race today is on hold as I type so I wouldn't count on any thing to go off as planned.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back