ESPN2 SpeedFreaks today..... (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
ESPN2 SpeedFreaks: Jeremy McGrath, Indy 500 winner Dario Franchitti & Champ Tony Kanaan, Champ Carl Renezeder, Ron Capps... all out BRUT!

SpeedFreaks Throw Dirt in the Face of Summertime Blues

Freakin' TV guests include Indy 500 Winner Dario Franchitti
Teammate and former IndyCar Champ Tony Kanaan
Supercross King, now NASCAR bound Jeremy McGrath
CORR Off Road Champ Carl Renezeder
NHRAs Ron Capps and his Rants!

TOPIC: Is it time for Michael Waltrip to just flat give up his ride?

Hollywood, CA (July 11, 2007) July Four may be done, but SpeedFreaks freakin fireworks are far from over as the quartet lights the fuse yet again in the Lucas Oil studios from the Toyo Tires pits.

The freakin pyrotechnics begin with the story on how Dale Earnhardt Jr. REALLY signed Supercross King Jeremy McGrath to drive for Jr. Motorsports. He received...

For the complete release, quotes and radio lineups, click here:
SpeedFreaks.tv - Jeremy McGrath, Indy 500 Winner Dario Franchitti & Champ/Teammate Tony Kanaan, Carl Renezeder & Ron Capps Rants... full on BRUT!

-- SpeedFreaks on ESPN2 this Thursday, July 12 @ 5:00 p.m. EST / 2:00 p.m. PST***
-- Replayed on ESPN2 Friday early morning, 2:00 a.m. EST (aka 11:00 p.m. PST Thurs. Nite)

*** Your cable TV Guide still may not list SpeedFreaks due to new show dates.
** Check out ESPN's site for the updated listings: ESPNtv.com - Program Guide

*** Set your DVR / VCRs for 5 p.m. EST as SpeedFreaks is scheduled to run at that time this Thursday.

I have tried time and time again, and still TiVo the SpeedFreaks... but I just can't get into it... I skip through until I get to the Drag Racing stuff.

Anyway, it's good to see the NHRA get any form of positive exposure.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back