Tommy and Melanie's new TV show "King of the Strip": first episode this Sunday (1 Viewer)

Kathy since I've only watched maybe 10 minutes of the first episode I'm in the dark here. Are you a regular on the show? Or were you just in one episode??

Wow Kathy... I thought you were good on the show, but that interview makes you look great! You should look into working for ESPN... You have a TV personality... You seem so excited just to talk... Couldn't help but laugh at the "pinch" of emotional...

Do you plan on doing a lot of 1320 stuff?

CJ Curtsinger

Hi CJ...

You made me giggle.........;)

I do a few things here and there for 1320tv...there is actually more coming w/Melanie....and at least 2 other things yet this week.

I host some of the Mothers Car Show Competition shows on ESPN2...they will air this fall....and a couple of things for The Outdoor Channel. I would do more....but all the fun things happen on the same weekends I'm racing!

Speaking of that...my husband and crew are waiting for me to "get with it" and start packing the living quarters for our trip to Epping....guess I better go!!

Take care....

Kathy since I've only watched maybe 10 minutes of the first episode I'm in the dark here. Are you a regular on the show? Or were you just in one episode??

Actually I raced/participated in the first 2 shows. All 14 contestests were there for all the show tapings. Sometimes you "hear or see" the rest of us....sometimes you don't depending on the camera angles. I can tell you that I will be seen.....heard, in quite a few of the next several shows, the first of those...this Sunday @ 11:30a following Race Day. Someone very "close" to me just might be the next contestant! ;)

It's my personal favorite espisode!

OK....off to Epping!

Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo!!

lol... I didn't know you already worked for ESPN... I'll look out for you in the future...

CJ Curtsinger

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back