Blow It Up debuts Sunday on Speed (1 Viewer)

Terry

Nitro Member
Just saw this on the NHRA site--Blow It Up, a new television show hosted by popular NHRA Top Fuel driver Clay Millican, will premiere Sunday, July 15, at 10 p.m. ET on Speed TV. The program is part of Speed TV's Launch Hour, a new series premiering show pilots whose futures will be determined by viewer feedback.

Oh, my and we thought King of the Strip needed work?

From Cordova Dragway website:

“BLOW IT UP” PREMIERES THIS SUNDAY ON SPEED

The new show “Blow It Up” which was filmed earlier this year at CDP for SPEED, will premier this Sunday night (7/15) at 9pm. The show featuring 4 time IHRA World Champion Clay Millican as host, is part of a new show called “Launch Hour” produced for SPEED by Rich Christensen of “Pinks” fame. The show will be on for 5 Sunday nights in a row from July 15th- August 12th.

Local racers Anthony Layne and Lou Rausch are featured in upcoming episodes. The full schedule is here. (All first runs will be at 9pm CST on SPEED channel.)

JULY- 15th, 22nd, and 29th

AUGUST- 5th and 12th

If you miss any of the shows, you can see rebroadcasts on July 21st & 28th and August 4th.

Click on the link here for a sneak preview of “Blow It Up”.

From Cordova Dragway website:

“BLOW IT UP” PREMIERES THIS SUNDAY ON SPEED

The new show “Blow It Up” which was filmed earlier this year at CDP for SPEED, will premier this Sunday night (7/15) at 9pm. The show featuring 4 time IHRA World Champion Clay Millican as host, is part of a new show called “Launch Hour” produced for SPEED by Rich Christensen of “Pinks” fame. The show will be on for 5 Sunday nights in a row from July 15th- August 12th.

Local racers Anthony Layne and Lou Rausch are featured in upcoming episodes. The full schedule is here. (All first runs will be at 9pm CST on SPEED channel.)

JULY- 15th, 22nd, and 29th

AUGUST- 5th and 12th

If you miss any of the shows, you can see rebroadcasts on July 21st & 28th and August 4th.

Click on the link here for a sneak preview of “Blow It Up”.

Thanks for the link Eric! Nice to see Shean Barney won't be the first guest on the show!

Depending on how it's presented it could be good, I'll give it a look or two. I am even going to try the second installment of "KING OF THE TRACK!" hey. it could get better.

Dan

I am not sold on the concept of the show. I will probably watch to see if i am wrong, but I do not care to see guys purposefully tearing up their equipment.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back