NHRA levies fine against John Force (1 Viewer)

You'd think that John would have been excited enough that his daughter won the US nationals to just walk away....:confused:

Where do you draw the line, Pat?

A friend of mine in the 5th grade had a brother who was a real PITA. One day we were playing in a construction field behind their house and his brother just would let up. All of the sudden his brother shows up with a hammer and hits my friend in the face and snaps two of his front teeth off.

My friend runs home screaming at the top of his lungs with me not far behind. When he gets home, his mom takes my friend into his bedroom and beats him with a belt. Then she came out yelling at me saying he deserved a whipping for making his brother so mad that he was forced to hit him with a hammer...
RG

Wait... I must have missed the middle part of this NHRA = Trailer Park Violence analogy...
I think the lesson is that Glendora needs a hammer or a belt (perhaps both?) or Graham Light needs his teeth knocked out.
? :confused:

The stupid official shouldn't have gotten in the middle of it. I'm surprised he only got shoved.

$10,000 for shoving an official, huh. To borrow a line from Shirley, what could I do for $20,000?

Dave

Yup, he got Baze with the body pole. Had to go out of his way to get him too. Funny chit right there. Happened at LVMS.

But that guy is no longer a crew guy...but he is still with JFR. Wonder what ever happened to him...!

(that's funny if you know who it is!)

Heck no. I simply call a spade a spade. What happened that has everyone riled up has happened in every team camp before so how could anyone point a finger at one above another.

Disagreements happen every day and emotions have been exposed a thousand times before this one. Many have come to blows before without fines being levied. Need examples? Ask the names you mentioned.

Without the names you've mentioned, the sport wouldn't be where it is today. That being said I'll openly admit having my favorites above others for my own reasons.

Sum it up. Right will always be right and wrong will always be wrong.
What John did in response to the name calling was wrong. He admitted it and is now being fined for it. I don't disagree with his response, his admission of guilt nor his fine.

What Tony and Cruz did was childish, unprofessional and provoking at the very least. I've not heard a retraction of their ugly comments. Have you? I've not seen fines levied on them for inciting such an incident (which couldn't possibly have happened had they not provoked it.) I'll openly admit disappoint with their behavior. They may be the worst losers I've ever seen in all of sports do date.

I'll withhold my comments on anyone else for now.

Why do you ask? Are you a Force Hater???

Nope, don't hate anyone. Do I like some better than others, yeah. IMO Forces act is as stale as month old bread, but whatever floats his boat. The guys ( and there are far too many of them)that just rattle off their list of sponsors bore the sh!t out of me. As I have stated in other posts, I HATE the diving. I like the underdog guys because they are almost all single car teams and I don't have to worry about diving.(yes, Virgil, believe it or not I pulled for your team a lot when they were out there). As far as FC guys go I like Wilkerson the most, but if he dives now that he has a team, he goes to the bottom of the list. I wouldn't care if Force won 10 more championships, if he didn't pull any stunts like Monday. How's that sound?

When Cruz first called John a cheat, etc., John said he wouldn't throw stones and was, IMO, very professional in his response. He was that way all the way, up to the point that Tony got in his face and wouldn't shut up. Tony egged him on, knowing full well John's temper would get the best of him in time. Having a similar temper, I would have done the same as John. You can only put up with that kind of crap so long. Would be different if John hadn't given Tony the boost he needed to be where he is today.

The Pedregons are 'no class' in my book and always have been. I just bet John will pay the fine with pleasure. Now he needs to go out and win the championship and shut them up for good.
I second that........................:D

You'd think that John would have been excited enough that his daughter won the US nationals to just walk away....:confused:
Now you've confused my feeble brain. Didn't the "incident" happen after the semis and before the finals? If that is indeed the case then Ashley hadn't won the Nats yet, she had just kicked T-Ped's butt.

Yup, he got Baze with the body pole. Had to go out of his way to get him too. Funny chit right there. Happened at LVMS.

But that guy is no longer a crew guy...but he is still with JFR. Wonder what ever happened to him...!

(that's funny if you know who it is!)

My guess is he wears a helmet? :D

John should send the Cruz brothers a wheel of cheese--lol
The $10,000, where does that go? charity or a beer bash in Glendora??
What leasson did Tony teach his kids on national TV??
If you lose, just start cussing and whining (wine ing)
TRUE NHRA came down on Schumacher too hard
I saw the video on youtube and wonder if either of the "kids" played nice when they were younger.
Tony should have kept his mouth shut, congratulated Ashley on the win and et a life.
Not defending John for his actions but understand why he lost some control. At least he didn't hit Tony.
I wonder if Tony ever thanked JFR for a championship.
Could be why Tony got a rivaloil company the following year? To throw some sXit in Johns face. Wouldn't surprise me, seeing how the Pedergons acted in Indy.
Sure hope the Pedergon kids don't follow in there dads footsteps or example.
They were probally buying cheese for dad.

John Force should file a $10,000 suit against both Tony and Cruz Pedregon for Deformation of Character (slander). Although, slander is such a hard avenue to prove,with the summoning of witnesses and video I think it could be done.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back