NHRA levies fine against John Force (1 Viewer)

John was fined, Tony was not. How is that fair?? It takes TWO to argue.
Either fine BOTH or Neither.

So if NHRA thinks this is worthy of a fine, then it is shamefull and we should never see it again, right??

But mark my words, I bet we see it over & over in this weeks coverage of Concord. I'm guessing 3, maybe 5 times.

John was fined, Tony was not. How is that fair?? It takes TWO to argue.
Either fine BOTH or Neither.

So if NHRA thinks this is worthy of a fine, then it is shamefull and we should never see it again, right??

But mark my words, I bet we see it over & over in this weeks coverage of Concord. I'm guessing 3, maybe 5 times.

I believe John was fined because of contact with a NHRA official, not arguing with Tony. I'm sure we'll see it over and over. Three to five times may be a bit of a low estimate. Between the qualifying show, NHRA today (or whatever) and the race, I say a dozen times ....easy.

I believe John was fined because of contact with a NHRA official, not arguing with Tony. I'm sure we'll see it over and over. Three to five times may be a bit of a low estimate. Between the qualifying show, NHRA today (or whatever) and the race, I say a dozen times ....easy.

Yer right, between the 3 shows, my estamate is to low.
My point is....If the action was so bad it needed to be fined, then it should be buried, but instead nhra will glorify it.

Yer right, between the 3 shows, my estamate is to low.
My point is....If the action was so bad it needed to be fined, then it should be buried, but instead nhra will glorify it.

On the qualifying show Paul Page, after already showing it 25 times in 30 minutes will say..."In case you missed it, here's John and Tony..."

Then, NHRA Race Day will open with Dave saying "High drama at the Big Go with the Pedregon's and Team Force. Take a look at this..."

Then, when the race starts 45 minutes late because the Chili Cook-Off went overtime because the flatulance contest was a tie and they had to have a rematch, Christa Marie will sing "Drive It Like The Diver You Are." Mmmmm-Mmmmm-Mmmmm....

Then, the following video will be shown as the sound of top fuel dragsters comes to life:

YouTube - Fat man diving

Last edited:
On the qualifying show Paul Page, after already showing it 25 times in 30 minutes will say..."In case you missed it, here's John and Tony..."

Then, NHRA Race Day will open with Dave saying "High drama at the Big Go with the Pedregon's and Team Force. Take a look at this..."

Then, when the race starts 45 minutes late because the Chili Cook-Off went overtime because the flatulance contest was a tie and they had to have a rematch, Christa Marie will sing "Drive It Like The Diver You Are." Mmmmm-Mmmmm-Mmmmm....

Then, the following video will be shown as the sound of top fuel dragsters comes to life:

YouTube - Fat man diving

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHH LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just spit my Monster Khaos all over my laptop!!!

YouTube - Fat man diving

Very funny, but it is all true.
Rick

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHH LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just spit my Monster Khaos all over my laptop!!!

Rob you should sue Randy for destruction of property. You can use the transferred intent doctrine. You could probably get Randy to represent you 'cause he has the lawyer lingo down but then he would have to hire someone else to defend him, maybe the guy that did the DUI defense for those other guys. We could all watch you on Judge Judy if the World Underwater Basket Weaving Championships don't run late. Afterwards we could all sit around eating some cheese and have a good cry with the Pedregon Brothers, Angelle, Whit and Bob Frey, especially Bob Frey.

ATTENTION KEYBOARD CREWCHIEFS AND LAWYERS - This is a satirical post. I don't know if what Randy said would even fly in court (unless it was Night Court), if those guys even got DUIs or if ESPN even plans on airing the Underwater Basket Weaving Championships. The Pedregon Brothers are Funny Car Drivers which is way cool, Angelle may cry a lot but she's a girl (and a good looking one, at that) so she's allowed to and Whit's a picture-taking, bike-riding totally righteous dude. If you didn't find my post funny, that's OK because my mom doesn't think I'm funny either. But if you didn't find Randy's funny and especially if you didn't find John Panuzzo's "Dim Bulb"/John Force dialogue funny, then PM me and I'll send you a nickel so you can pay Bob Frey to tell you what's funny.

ATTENTION KEYBOARD CREWCHIEFS AND LAWYERS - This is a satirical post.
But if you didn't find Randy's funny and especially if you didn't find John Panuzzo's "Dim Bulb"/John Force dialogue funny, then PM me and I'll send you a nickel so you can pay Bob Frey to tell you what's funny.

So you enjoyed the talk "John" and "Dim" had the day after the race :D LOL

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back