I hate to admit it but..... (1 Viewer)

After I typed my reply, I highlighted what I wrote, then clicked on the the down arrow next to the large A and a color pad comes down. I selected the color I wanted and submitted the reply. As far as I know, you have to do that each time, and I didn't in my second reply. But I will on this one.
That helps me read my own post, but not everyone elses.
:(

I am not very computer smart & I liked how everyone was going to color & I couldn't figure it out, thanks for the info.

I wish there was a way to make the color option permanent. I find myself posting, forgetting to add the color, then going back and editing it. I just find it very difficult to read the gray on black.

I wish there was a way to make the color option permanent. I find myself posting, forgetting to add the color, then going back and editing it. I just find it very difficult to read the gray on black.

I agree Jackee. I couldn't get in to post yesterday but did do a lot of reading. The gray on black is BRUTAL at times. Hopefully they will consider changing that to something a tad easier on the eyes.

All of the colors are fine on the black back ground. But everything that is not a reply is still gray on black and hard on the eyes.

only testing again

#3 test size to see if reading is better.

#4 test size to see if reading is better

Hi Kelly! Welcome back!

Even the green is a little hard to see.
As I said, highlighting mine made it easier for me to read my own posts, but I know what I wrote.... I want to read other people's posts! :D ;)
Jackee
What ever color your using is easy on the eyes.

Let's see, with the Bi-focals, holding my head just right, I can almost read post, but the colors glare...
With my reading glasses, got to be 2 feet from the screen, but then the colors don't bother me...
Think I'm gonna have to talk my son into buying a read/write audio program, then I can just listen, then dictate...
But with the constant ring in the ears, (from hanging around the pits at the County, Lions, and Irwindale in the late 60's/early 70's) that might not work either.
Heck I just noticed a spell check button on google tool bar...

Dang, it's good to be back :D

You guys suck. Talking about getting old and not being able to see the font got me realizing, I have a hard time seeing it also. Thanks

The white is WAY easier for me.:)
Thanks, I'm still testing. As soon as we get ones we each like, they will change the colors.:D
Can you read this lime color, better than the plain green, I used before?
#2 test size to see if reading is better

#2 test size to see if reading is better

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back