Anybody HATE Msn LiveHotmail? (1 Viewer)

Toejam

Nitro Member
I hate it! Having to attach everything! The old style you could forward anything as is! If there's another free email service out there please make suugestions pleazzzzzzz!!!!!!

I'm not fond of it either. My problem is the I've been using that addy for years, and for many people I know, it's the only one they know. I don't use it NEARLY as often as I used to since the switch.

I haven't had to attach anything. mine does it automatically. i used to have to do it with the old one.

hmmmmmmm.......................Samuel is the computer guy here, any answers????

I don't use it much..but I just tested and when I Foward a message with an attachment..it inserts it and has an option to Remove.

So you could be looking at the Mac thing, Joe.

I see no Live Hotmail (under) 'Options' for not leaving the Attachment during a Forward.

I'm at work..when I get home I'll check it out on the Mac.

You have Mail on your Mac..do you have an account setup with your ISP?

I hate the amount of spam I get from msn live. Never got hardly any before the switch. :(

I usually login through my.msn.com and half the time the e-mail doesn't show up but gives me a "I'm sorry, your mail is not available at this time". I got an e-mail from them saying that my e-mail wouldn't be upgraded because I had it through qwest.

Don't you people use your regular ISP email? Like Comcast, Optimum on line, Verizon, Road runner, etc??? almost all ISPs have web access to their email for when you are on the road using a different isp (at hotels for instance)

It sucks Joe! Pain in the ass.

I like Gmail, best email service I've ever had, everyone should get their Google account today.

With that plug I expect Google to now send me a cheque to fund my TAD dream over the next two years!!! :eek::D

With the Old version anytime someone sent me a wmv file I could forward it without any hassle! And the photos' I could recieve at 640 x 480, now they come in at like 150 x 300? And that may be big....How much does Gmail cost?

Don't you people use your regular ISP email? Like Comcast, Optimum on line, Verizon, Road runner, etc??? almost all ISPs have web access to their email for when you are on the road using a different isp (at hotels for instance)

Yes, but currently with my phone (not a PDA...yet) I can't access THAT email while mobile.

I prefer yahoo over msn or aol's free ones for ease of use and mobile access. :)

I haven't had to attach anything. mine does it automatically. i used to have to do it with the old one.

hmmmmmmm.......................Samuel is the computer guy here, any answers????

I actually don't use hotmail (I use my ISP's email through outlook), so I can't help with that, but have you tried switching to Gmail or yahoo?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back