Nostalgia T Shirts (1 Viewer)

tomcat

Nitro Member
Some of the other threads gave me this idea, if you could order any old origianal design team t-shirt, what would it be? I would love to have another Reher-Morrison-Shepherd PS shirt. It was one of the first I had. There are really too many to list, just wish someone would re-print some of the more popular ones, if they aren't already. I know I'm only one person, but I can't help but wonder if there may still be a market for these.

Some of the other threads gave me this idea, if you could order any old origianal design team t-shirt, what would it be? I would love to have another Reher-Morrison-Shepherd PS shirt. It was one of the first I had. There are really too many to list, just wish someone would re-print some of the more popular ones, if they aren't already. I know I'm only one person, but I can't help but wonder if there may still be a market for these.

Tom, you might want to give this a try. Real good retro stuff.

Vintage Drag Club

I would love to have another Reher-Morrison-Shepherd PS shirt.
Yea, I would pay a nice amount for an original from Reher-Morrison Shepperd one. I'd like a Darrel Gwynn one from when he ran the gold Coors car and a Richard Tharpe Candies and Hughes throwback

Last edited:
I'd like a Snake -Pepsi Challenger shirt. Always one of my favorite cars since I was a kid.

My dad has a Pulde War Eagle/Miller High Life Warrior shirt from 84, and my sister has an '85 Rick Johnson Hawaiian Punch shirt my dad gave her.

Last edited:
Tom, you might want to give this a try. Real good retro stuff.

Vintage Drag Club

That's pretty cool. Thanks for the link. I definitely have to have one of those Little Red Wagon t-shirts. Years ago, back in the 60's, I saw the Wagon perform at a dragstip in California when I was a kid. No big deal now, I suppose, but it certainly made a big impression on me when I was a 7th grader. Brings back lots of good memories.

I want the '240 Gordie' Bonin t-shirt from when he drove the Bubble Up/Pacemaker Trans Am, would`ve been around `77 to `79.

Back in the 70s at Columbus (I think) I saw all the funny car guys selling shirts out of the back of their trailers. Most were to busy to sell them. I thought someone should take all of them and put them in a trailer and sell them for them.
If I only knew then, What I know now:)

I'd get a Blue Max and one of those nifty Blue Max halter tops for the lady.

Thanks for posting that link Bill, that cost me a few more $'s. Now I have some more to add to my wish list after seeing some of the comments here. Sure wish I would have thought to buy some extras of the ones I really liked.

I always loved the front-engine fuelers so anything from the late 60's/early 70's would be my preference. Don Trasin's restored Jade Grenade TF had a t-shirt available that I bought a few years ago at Indy. I love the shirt so much, I don't want to ever wear it.

Thanks for posting that link Bill, that cost me a few more $'s. Now I have some more to add to my wish list after seeing some of the comments here. Sure wish I would have thought to buy some extras of the ones I really liked.

Sorry I tempted ya when you were weak, TomLOL. If there's a design not shown that you really want, just send Fred Blood an e-mail. While I think he's usually pretty backed up with stuff, I've found he's more than willing to listen to new ideas. And as for those interested in the Blue Max, VDC's design is KILLER! Both my brother and I own one and I plan on getting another shortly.

I guess it's my turn to be politically incorrect and I never had one but the "Give me head till I'm dead" was always a favorite. I did have a Worsham Racing "Beaver Patrol and a Bad Moon Rising AA/FC" Those were both pretty cool. Would also love a neo classic You can't fix Stupid shirt. I apologize if I have offended anyone.:D:D:D:D

if i could figure out how to post pic's i would post some cool original shirts from the original artist/printer/seller bill wilbert.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back