New colors petition (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
Ok, Ok, so I'll start it! ;)

I hereby request the owner/webmaster to give us a more "eyes friendly " Nitromater.

The gray on black looks great, if you're not trying to read anything.

Right now, all the lights are off except the exit lights and my screen is easier to read. However, when the lights are on, everything in gray is difficult to read. This is just my situation, many others have their own.

Any consideration given this matter will be greatly appreciated. ;)

While I was online the other night all the lettering in the posts changed to white lettering. Perhaps they were experimenting. I thought the white against the gray background was a little hard on the eyes. But I've noticed that some of the blues show up pretty good without causing too much eye strain.

I second the petition - it's nice if 'Maters leaving messages take the time to highlight the text and change the color, but the default should also be readable. :D

Got my vote again! ;) I thought we already did this, in Larry's thread? I'm sure they saw it, if not, then there's the problem. They are already blind and can't read it anyway.:eek: :D

I saw this "lemon chiffon" color used in another thread and thought it showed up pretty good on the gray background as well - and not too hard on the eyes.

Got my vote again! ;) I thought we already did this, in Larry's thread? I'm sure they saw it, if not, then there's the problem. They are already blind and can't read it anyway.:eek: :D

If there was another 'color petition' thread, I apologize for not seeing it.

So many people were commenting on the difficutly of reading the gray on black of the new mater in a few different threads, I just started an 'official' petition thread to see if the powers will consider giving us back the old color scheme.

If there was another 'color petition' thread, I apologize for not seeing it.

So many people were commenting on the difficutly of reading the gray on black of the new mater in a few different threads, I just started an 'official' petition thread to see if the powers will consider giving us back the old color scheme.
Not a problem for me Jackee. Just teasing you and them. The blind comment was aimed at them, not you.:D Whatever it takes.:cool:

Just as the names appear, I think this "BRUT Green" looks great !!
Or, from what I hear Miller Lite won't be using their colors around here next year, THIS doesn't look bad either....

Last edited:
Just as the names appear, I think this "BRUT Green" looks great !!
Or, from what I hear Miller Lite won't be using their colors around here next year, THIS doesn't look bad either....

I have to be honest Chef Dale - your Green is harder to read than the gray - the Miller Lite Blue can only be seen when I highlight it.

I am signing the petition also.

Please add my name to the list. I love the new site and the way people are posting, but it is very tough to read.

Rapid

Add me to the change the color of the text list ,these geezer eyes have enough problems without the gray. Is that a .060 or an.080 main jet ?,yah it's hell getting old!
" Nitrohelper Services Worldwide"

Last edited:
I saw this "lemon chiffon" color used in another thread and thought it showed up pretty good on the gray background as well - and not too hard on the eyes.

Dude, did you just say "lemon chiffon"?
:D

I also vote for a change in color for the default text. I think this green looks the best.

Last edited:
Hardly the number of replies so far to say that the citizens of this benevolent dictatorship are rising up on this one, huh?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back