I hate to admit it but..... (1 Viewer)

I hear you Jackee. I'm thinking about going green like my signature area. Does that look any better to you?
"It's not easy being green" :D

Sorry.:( I noticed your first post in this thread isn't gray and your last one is. How do you make your message another color and do you have to do it each time you post? Where do I go to test this?

Last edited:
After I typed my reply, I highlighted what I wrote, then clicked on the the down arrow next to the large A and a color pad comes down. I selected the color I wanted and submitted the reply. As far as I know, you have to do that each time, and I didn't in my second reply. But I will on this one.
That helps me read my own post, but not everyone elses.
:(

Great idea! You can also select the color as Jackee suggested, but do it before you start typing. That way you don't have to highlight the block. Thanks to Kelly Holmes for teaching me that years ago the old 'Mater./COLOR]

Hi Kelly! Welcome back!

Even the green is a little hard to see.
As I said, highlighting mine made it easier for me to read my own posts, but I know what I wrote.... I want to read other people's posts! :D ;)

Morning Jackee. I meant you didn't have to highlight the entire post to change it's color before you hit "submit reply". I'll pick a differnet color.

After using red on the old Mater forever I tried it on my first few posts here but it also added years to my vision against the dark grey. I decided my standard would be this Cyan for legibility.
Jackee, it's good to see you here as well. Although we don't agree on everything, I value your opinions and consider you a friend.

If the color being used is too bright on this dark background it makes my eyes cross. I love the colors being used on the site. I hope they don't have to change much.

So, let's see how this orange looks. :)

This is a test, only a test.Because the preview button still, well you know. :D Thanks, it looks like I got it, this time.

Last edited:
I can see lots better on the flat screen computer but not on the other computer, shame, the other computer is the one I use the most!

After using red on the old Mater forever I tried it on my first few posts here but it also added years to my vision against the dark grey. I decided my standard would be this Cyan for legibility.
Jackee, it's good to see you here as well. Although we don't agree on everything, I value your opinions and consider you a friend.
Welcome back Doc...

And welcome back everyone..I like the real names deal. Seems just a bit more personal. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back