Erica/Busick (1 Viewer)

Great example, Mr Bland putting words in that E never said! Maybe this is why she has a problem with her many (unfair) critics?
That was misleading and whoever Bland is justified it by prefacing it with "basically said" instead of just posting the video. To be fair, that wasn't fair.

Enders, who most certainly doesn't have to back up when it comes to her record and her driving skills, fought a degree of Muldowney-style prejudice when it became apparent she was on the cusp of being the first woman to win a national event. We all know about the Enders-Anderson rivalry and how he by-God wasn't going to be the first to lose a final to a woman. Her first win in 2012 silenced that; a bit of "Up yours, Greg" was justified and those who doubted her ability ate some crow but to this day, she is respected but not well liked among her fellow racers. Why would that be?

15 years of doing exactly what she did yesterday afternoon. 5 championships doesn't give you Carte Blanche to be a diva.

Last edited:
EE has for sure paid her dues to get where she is…and I do like her…But her response to Amanda was like a little spoiled kid….On a different note…Wifey’s nickname for EE is chipmunk cheeks…I don’t know why…
LOL...me either, but I think they're kind of cute. I've rooted for her plenty; a bit of "you go, girl" comes out in me.

Look. Everyone is amped at the US Nationals; emotions run high, you know damn well she didn't like the .067 but when she expected accolades for the round win but asked about the crappy light instead she snapped back. A humble professional would have said "Yeah I was late but I did win the round so let's don't dwell on the mistake, Amanda. My team is the best; we'll correct the problem and we're gonna win this thing." And then changed the subject. Didn't happen that way and it didn't get better after E2.

Ahhh....this is getting a bit tabloid-ish and it's really not even a speed bump, although I would be interested to know what was said between the two once the cameras were turned off. She'll go on to win a lot more races and she'll still demand everyone acknowledge her accomplishments. No changing the stripes on that tiger. And so it goes.

EE has for sure paid her dues to get where she is…and I do like her…But her response to Amanda was like a little spoiled kid….On a different note…Wifey’s nickname for EE is chipmunk cheeks…I don’t know why…
OMG That's what my daughter and I have called her ever since she started in PS. Lol

I remember 20+ years ago when this was a drag racing site, and that's what the discussions revolved around after each event, until the next one for the most part. Some of you need to look in the mirror and find some class yourselves!

Anyone know where a good one is, because this place has gone the way of all social media, and society ...

Ridiculous!

Anyone know where a good one is, because this place has gone the way of all social media, and society ...

Ridiculous!
A lot more ridiculous statement than this thread is. Good grief. :rolleyes:

I trust what you're saying is simply to make a point; I'd feel poorly for starting a thread that actually caused someone to leave this excellent DRAG RACING site. But you do have that option, Ray. Just saying.

I'm working towards it Carl. I've lost 25lbs without trying in 2 months and am going in to have the tumors and cancer removed in a few days. How much intestine they take is TBD.

Erica has lost about the same, but still is called names, and has been working on it. So the name calling is not cool in my eyes.

All of the money in the world doesn't buy as many double O lights as she has accomplished either.

So yes, I am trying to make a point.

I'll leave on my own terms as well.
Take care!

Last edited:
I actually like both the question and the answer.

Amanda should be asking more hard questions like that, drawing on stats and events specific to each racer. There’s only so many times you can ask, “What does this round win mean to you?”

Of course, that means also being prepared for racers to fire back. I like that Erica wasn’t afraid to drop some bombs in return.

Amanda as a journalist shouldn’t be afraid to keep up the line of questioning in coming shows, and Erica shouldn’t be afraid to come up with good replies. It makes for far better TV.

Shirley fought for everything she got.
EE was given everything shes got.
Take EE out of Elite and see how well she does.
She won races before Elite....... Clearly you don't know what you're talking about with making statements that she was given everything. Do you remember when she was running in the back of the pack in the Ford? If she was given everything she wouldn't have never been in that ride, she would have been in a top ride. She worked her way to the top and when you have won has much as she has, she can talk as much shit as she wants.

Fair question, a bit harsh of a response but nothing over the top.

Too many athletes now-a-days get spun up with the "everyone doubted us" "me against the world" mentality. I guess if that's what you need to get pumped than ok. but as a 5 time champ and one of the best to to drive a pro stocker she's left any doubters just looking silly

I'm working towards it Carl. I've lost 25lbs without trying in 2 months and am going in to have the tumors and cancer removed in a few days. How much intestine they take is TBD.

Erica has lost about the same, but still is called names, and has been working on it. So the name calling is not cool in my eyes.

All of the money in the world doesn't buy as many double O lights as she has accomplished either.

So yes, I am trying to make a point.

I'll leave on my own terms as well.
Take care!
Best of wishes and good luck Ray.

Best of wishes and good luck Ray.
Thank You Robert and guy's!

I have met and corresponded with many incredible people because of this website. I have been going through a really tough time for the last 30 years, and hope I can get a few good ones in.

Battling doctor's, insurance, and especially my roommate of 57 years has really taken a toll on my mind. It will be good to get some much needed rest and relief.

That's the cool part of this site. I could get away from all of the other noise. Times change like the seasons I guess, and I'm just tired of the damp and dreary.

I put this saying on many of my renderings, hoping it will strike a chord with someone, and help change the ways people think.

We are all imperfectly perfect. Why make someone else's life harder than it is because of some holier than thou mindset.

Take care everyone! I ain't going anywhere. ✌️

download.png

"I'm the best there is." With that statement she should be winning every race, shouldn't she?

Other drivers will say, "Yeah, that was my fault. Gotta pick it up for the next round."

Humility is a wonderful thing. Maybe she should look up this word in the dictionary.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back