Erica E. where are u ??? (1 Viewer)

camaro

Nitro Member
Where are the ladies in Pro stock? With all the other pro classes now having multiple female winners, its sad that pro stock doesn't have any ladies competing. I read that Peggy Llewellyn is open to going into pro stock car racing and after being unfairly dumped for Angelle, i would love to see her get a shot in a pro stock car but she’s doing all she can to secure a ride back on a bike. Looks like our only hope remains with Team enders making a comeback but i haven't heard any more news about that for a while and in this case, no news is probably not good news. Its my understanding that If and when Enders returns they will be using Roy & Allen Johnson engines so u know they will have a car capable of running with the front runners. Pro Stock is brutally competitive and adding Erica or any female driver can only make it more exciting IMO

Was kinda wondering that myself. Wonder how the new car care product line sales is going? Kinda surprised after the big announcement that we haven't heard anything else--no press releases on comp plus or nhra today, nothing in National Dragster (that I have seen) no ad campaign, nothing. Doesn't seem like the marketing plan that an emerging new product needs.....

I was wondering the same thing Terry. I seem to remember her compensation (sponsor funding) being based on sales. With no outside marketing plan in place to reach our sport it's reasonable to think that sales aren't skyrocketing.

I hope their most recent announcement has more substance to it than their past announcements. I'd like to utilize the amenities that came with my stock purchase in Enders Racing.

I was wondering the same thing Terry. I seem to remember her compensation (sponsor funding) being based on sales. With no outside marketing plan in place to reach our sport it's reasonable to think that sales aren't skyrocketing.

I hope their most recent announcement has more substance to it than their past announcements. I'd like to utilize the amenities that came with my stock purchase in Enders Racing.
John, did that stock purchase come with an option on the Brooklyn Bridge?:D

John, did that stock purchase come with an option on the Brooklyn Bridge?:D

Terry, I'd like to offer you a deal on some oceanfront property I have for sale in.....wait for it......NEBRASKA!!! This will be used to fund my nitro operation......:D

BTW, so I don't totally jack James' thread, I would like to see EE out there with some Johnson HP to see what she can do, but I do wonder about some of the marketing strategies they have used....

I don't recall that asset being part of my ownership. You must have got in earlier than I did.

I especially miss the hospitality tent and the discount on national event tickets...
Yep, guess you got treed on that one, John! You gotta know that us Chevy guys went big time for an offer like that!!!! Alan, hijack away! And I might take ya up on that land in Nebraska if the price is right--with 6 and 7 dollar a bushel corn right now, even dryland farm ground is skyrocketing--it's just getting crazy all over.

It's kinda depressing when ya figure out that our "alternative renewable fuel source will end up costing the same as the dinosaur juice when all the political jockeying is done, but only the racers realize that at the same price and 25-50% reduction in mileage, that corn fuel is not gonna be a big time bargain. But the farmers are lovin it right now--they are probably the only ones in the country buying suvs right now!

When the deal was announced I said I was not impressed. I was trashed on here like I was the president of the woman haters club:p

It's kinda depressing when ya figure out that our "alternative renewable fuel source will end up costing the same as the dinosaur juice when all the political jockeying is done, but only the racers realize that at the same price and 25-50% reduction in mileage, that corn fuel is not gonna be a big time bargain. But the farmers are lovin it right now--they are probably the only ones in the country buying suvs right now!

The real kick in the beanbag is that FlexFuel has been misrepresented as "green". It takes more energy to produce 1 gallon of Ethanol (and Ethanol based fuels like E85 and Biodiesel) than it does to consume. So by definition the fuel is not green. Just because something is renewable, does not make it green ... don't believe the hype. Not to mention that you get less efficiency out of the engine that burns the fuel AND you drive the price of food to heretofor unseen levels.

E85 already costs the same as gasoline in Vegas ... you just have to willing to do simple math ... not the American public-at-large's strong suit. The flexfuel costs 75% of gasoline for 75% of the efficiency. Anyway you look at it, you are paying the same at the pump.

Now that's a thread lo-jack!!!!

PS I hope EE finds her way back. I never understood the vitriol many on this board had towards her.

In one of the Automotive trade magazines we get, they ran a California emissions test on the dyno, same as we perform, using two Chevy Tahoes (I believe that what they used). The E85 vehicle actually had slightly higher emissions than the gasoline burning vehicle.

Let the 'jack continue!!! (Sorry thread starter James, but a few of us 'round here have reputations to uphold...or degrade...whichever makes more sense....:D)

im hoping EE can get back out there quick, wonder if she still will be running A.J power, if so she will be a major player right off the bat! go EE!

I think i remember her saying they were shooting for mid summer return. not sure if I heard that on ESPn ar read it somewhere. Maybe she debuts at the western swing???

The real kick in the beanbag is that FlexFuel has been misrepresented as "green". It takes more energy to produce 1 gallon of Ethanol (and Ethanol based fuels like E85 and Biodiesel) than it does to consume. So by definition the fuel is not green. Just because something is renewable, does not make it green ... don't believe the hype. Not to mention that you get less efficiency out of the engine that burns the fuel AND you drive the price of food to heretofor unseen levels.

In addition to costing more to produce....if you really, really want to get technical, it should NOT be considered a true green fuel because of the petrochemicals used to create the herbicides and pesticides used while growing the genetically enhanced high producing varieties of corn produced by Monsanto (chemical giant.) Mono-cropping and chemical fertilizers are not a substitute by legal definition for organic produce.

Therefore, in addition to the higher cost of production we also have the higher risk of pollution of both water and soil.

We will also create shortages of other crops to feed the greed as wheat, hay, various grains and other vegetables are not planted in exchange for the artificially supported prices that this chemically enhanced and genetically altered varieties of corn are produced. All of this as we turn former surpluses of grains into shortages causing higher prices in grocery stores and suppliers to restaurant chains....

anyone see a little pattern here?

***Oh, and did I mention that these genetically altered varieties of corn are capable of pollinating corn grown for food and creating hybrids that mostly will not germinate next season?

Last edited:
In addition to costing more to produce....if you really, really want to get technical, it should NOT be considered a true green fuel because of the petrochemicals used to create the herbicides and pesticides used while growing the genetically enhanced high producing varieties of corn produced by Monsanto (chemical giant.) Mono-cropping and chemical fertilizers are not a substitute by legal definition for organic produce.

Therefore, in addition to the higher cost of production we also have the higher risk of pollution of both water and soil.

We will also create shortages of other crops to feed the greed as wheat, hay, various grains and other vegetables are not planted in exchange for the artificially supported prices that this chemically enhanced and genetically altered varieties of corn are produced. All of this as we turn former surpluses of grains into shortages causing higher prices in grocery stores and suppliers to restaurant chains....

anyone see a little pattern here?

***Oh, and did I mention that these genetically altered varieties of corn are capable of pollinating corn grown for food and creating hybrids that mostly will not germinate next season?

I would suppose you're voting for Obama...and Gore? :D

Lest I forget...a tip of the helmet to Big Al for creating the internet we're using for this forum. What a dude...:p

Lest I forget...a tip of the helmet to Big Al for creating the internet we're using for this forum. What a dude...:p

I can't stand them. :p

People, wasn't this a thread about Erica Enders? I apologize for the derail.

Now that's funny John! Even though I reside further to the left than a lot of folks on the mater, I still can appreciate a good Al Gore joke (and respect a dyed in the wool Mopar fan as well!) See how open minded we corn field dwellers can be? Ya kinda get that way when you are one of maybe 5 democrats in the whole state of Nebraska!

I think i remember her saying they were shooting for mid summer return. not sure if I heard that on ESPn ar read it somewhere. Maybe she debuts at the western swing???

I think you are correct, the plan was to return later in the season.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back