Erica E. where are u ??? (1 Viewer)

You guys are sooooo corny!!!:D

I am surprised that Erica has not come on to post something. If you are out there, when are ya going to be back racing?

I won't comment on EE or her dad or their efforts anymore, but I gotta say that the whole stock thing smells.......

How many bought that and have yet to capitalize on the discount race tickets or hospitality?????

Gosh with all this talk on Doritos, Fritos and corn and the such, I am now guessing that Erica is going to be driving an ethanol powered Pro Stocker sponsored by Frito-Lay!!

Well, we have done a pretty good hijack job on this thread! At least we aren't bashing Erica, huh. The corn situation in central Nebraska has changed quite radically in the past few years. Shortly before the ethanol plant boom, quite a few farmers started raising white corn contracted to Frito-Lay for their products (there is a pretty good size Frito-Lay facility in Lexington, NE. Then as demand for ethanol corn grew, the white corn planting diminished, (and the price of Doritos went up!) as more corn was being grown for ethanol. In my immediate area (not directly on river bottom like the farms near I-80) many have gone to popcorn contracted to Jiffy Pop and Orville Redenbacher because of the good yields and the hardiness of the plant itself.
Hey, Alan Loder, how's THAT for a hijack? Are ya proud of me?:D

This has been FUN! What a riot...now back to the thread. Anyone for a bottle of Revive Energy Drink?:eek:

This has been FUN! What a riot...now back to the thread. Anyone for a bottle of Revive Energy Drink?:eek:
Ah, the irony of ANYTHING vaguely connected with the word 'revive" being connected with Enders Racing....oh my the mind boggles!
Just remember, John, think VEGASFUEL!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back