Erica/Busick (1 Viewer)

twostep

Nitro Member
We all saw the track-end interview yesterday between Enders and Amanda Busick and what happened when questioned about her out-of-character .067 reaction time. Brian Lohnes couldn't stop talking about it.

You say?

Great job Amanda ! 👍
You could tell from the look on her face during the second-round interview that Amanda was not pleased with the way the E1 interview went. But she went right at Erica again..."Brian Lohnes said you have a chip on your shoulder - is that true?" Erica: "I love proving people wrong." Except she didn't prove Lohnes wrong - she lost in R3 partially because of a mediocre - for her - .058.

Oh well, a small dustup that won't amount to anything. Typical Enders, no filter and no loss of sass. Still a hell of a driver, right up there with Pro Stock's best and with nothing to prove. Just make sure you remind her of how good she is if you happen to visit with her.

Does anyone have a clip of it? I couldn't watch it, and I can't find a video of it.
I don't have a clip but I can tell you what happened. Erica, renowned for her quick reaction times that have won her so many races, cut an uncharacteristically slow .067 in E1 but won the round anyway. Busick asked her during the track-end interview "I'm sure that's not what you wanted to see" and asked her what adjustments she would make for the next round. Erica lit into her.

"NO, I'm not going to discuss anything negative no matter how many times you keep asking me. I'm the best there is. I've won this thing (the national championship) 5 frigging times in a row." (She didn't). Then said something about 'working on it' and walked off in a huff.

Brian Lohnes was shocked, brought the incident up several more times and FS2 replayed it a time or two. It wasn't anything even close to the 2009 Force-Pedregon fracas but rather a reminder of Erica's still-salty personality.

We all saw the track-end interview yesterday between Enders and Amanda Busick and what happened when questioned about her out-of-character .067 reaction time. Brian Lohnes couldn't stop talking about it.

You say?
I think Enders gets way wound up at Indy. Remember when Dave Connally beat her a few years back. Maybe a little frustration on how the years is going too.

I just couldn't pass this up...lol.
20230905_170040.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back