VEGAS Mater meeting(s)? (1 Viewer)

Finally got my account activated so I'm able to post. Looking forward to heading out to my favorite track for the 6th year in a row. I plan on being at the track Fri and Sat for sure with intent of stopping by the mater meeting (even though I'm new to this, everyone seems very friendly and helpful). I'll be at the Hard Rock on Thurs for Fan Fest festivities. Has anybody heard if there will be some of the nostalgia cars (Rat Trap, Kuhl & Olson, Howard Cams Rattler, etc) doing a mini-cacklefest in the pits at the track like was done last year?

I look forward to seeing/meeting everybody, hopefully I don't get snowed in and get to Vegas tomorrow. My early morning flight has already slid to mid afternoon and I haven't evn left the house yet. This is why I'm going back to Okinawa, no drags, but no snow either.

S/F
D

Leaving soon for the airport, about an hour or so...thank god. It's a lot warmer in Vegas this weekend than it will be up here in Seattle.

Just look for the dork with the U of W t-shirt carrying a Blackberry at the track. Heh. At least on Friday. Or, I might be wearing a tye dye CSNY t shirt or my new white The Who t-shirt. And carrying a Blackberry. Yep. That's me. :D

Rub it in why don't you. I can tell you are almost having a nitro high just thinking about being @ LVMS tomorrow. I like your T-Shirt collection. Choices choices, right? Have a safe flight and have FUN!!

~Kurt

Rub it in why don't you. I can tell you are almost having a nitro high just thinking about being @ LVMS tomorrow. I like your T-Shirt collection. Choices choices, right? Have a safe flight and have FUN!!

~Kurt

Ok. How about now, posting from my seat near the starting line from my blackberry.
Wow! This is an amazing facility. Here goes pro stock.mmmm, live racing. Nothing better.

I think I will wear my Who t shirt tomorrow.
Time to watch the races.

STOP THAT!!!!! ;)

So sorry. NOT! LOL.
Now for the night rounds. This is going to be amazing. Now I am even closer to the start line. Been snapping tons of pics. Chatted with TJ about sushi.

So, I think I will be at the Sunday mater meeting.

I will try and post some pics tonight for those who can't be in Vegas.

I sure hope the guys that were looking for Joelle found her. My wife had no idea what they were talking about.:)

I sure hope the guys that were looking for Joelle found her. My wife had no idea what they were talking about.:)
I'm sorry guys. I forgot to eat all day and got pretty sick. Ended up coming home and eating, then sleeping. I didn't mean to worry anyone. :eek: I will be around for at least a few hours Saturday and will be sure to track you all down.

I'm sorry guys. I forgot to eat all day and got pretty sick. Ended up coming home and eating, then sleeping. I didn't mean to worry anyone. :eek: I will be around for at least a few hours Saturday and will be sure to track you all down.

Wow, that sounds terrible. I guess the move this weekend has you all turned around. Hope you feel better on Saturday, and hope you ARE able to go back to the track for a few hours. Don't forget to EAT something this time! Good luck with the move and safe travels.

I got a chance to meet up with the Maters today, and ate a sandwich in the car on the way so I couldn't forget... The 15 freeway being closed for an accident made for a smaller group by the time I got there!
It was great seeing everyone, especially an old friend, Bill Fontana, during my brief time at the track today.
And Kelly, I hugged Ron for ya. :)

Awww....thanks Joelle. Hopefully, it will give him good Karma for tomorrow and Kalitta's killer Yota!

Awww....thanks Joelle. Hopefully, it will give him good Karma for tomorrow and Kalitta's killer Yota!

He asked me to wear my Brut shirt tomorrow for luck. Maybe we Ron fanatics should do that as a sign of support for him! Even though I only have my Brut green shirts, no blue... ;)

Geeze Joelle.....I'm layering the green and the blue shirts. I may even try to wear both caps! ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back