VEGAS BABY....Check In time!!! Part 2... (1 Viewer)

Flying in Friday morning, out on Monday morning. I'm bringing my girlfriend with me... she's still under the impression that I'm a pretty nice guy so please, don't ruin it for me. :D

Well,
You kids have fun. Try not to do anything that will get CSI looking for you.
And remember, photos will be taken, and may be used in a court of law.
Say hi to Max and Bill for me and tell em I'll see them in Richmond.

d'kid

Like they say, what happens in Vegas ends up on the internet. Maybe that is why I got some awesome photos last year ;)

Only 4 more days till some Ennis, MT horsepower!!!!

I will be floating around shooting video all weekend, hope to run into some of you. By the way, bring sunblock! it will be in the high 80's Sat and Sun.

Dan

I will be floating around shooting video all weekend, hope to run into some of you. By the way, bring sunblock! it will be in the high 80's Sat and Sun.

Dan

Dan...make sure to come by the Mater Party in the Vegas Fuel pits on Saturday after last pro session....Bring your camera...!;)

Booked at the Luxor until Monday (rates are GREAT, BTW...); car rental is all handled and now all I need is someone :)DHEY SCOTCH BUDDY!!!:D) to hook me up with a skybox for the weekend...:D

Damn........missed it! CHIT! I was told the boat show was next week!

Always a day late and two fiddy in da hole...

jOkA!:cool:

I'm gettin' outta Minny just in time. We fly out tomorrow night to Vegas and we're supposed to get 8"-10" of snow Thursday night and into Friday at home. Can somebody please tell me how to make Mother Nature a mater friend so we can get some spring weather? Thankfullly, we'll be getting some decent weather in Vegas.

I'm gettin' outta Minny just in time. We fly out tomorrow night to Vegas and we're supposed to get 8"-10" of snow Thursday night and into Friday at home. Can somebody please tell me how to make Mother Nature a mater friend so we can get some spring weather? Thankfullly, we'll be getting some decent weather in Vegas.

Mark...were not gonna fight about my Avalanche WHOOPIN ON YOUR WILD are we???? I'll call U on Friday night...! Staying at the Boulder Station....ACROSS THE STREET FROM IN-N-OUT!!!! What a SHOCK...! BTW...If anyone is interested in Entertainment, timmah will be Eating a 10 X 10 on Friday night at the Henderson In-N-Out...:eek: And, No, I don't have any plans to make a tribute video about it..!:rolleyes:

Mark...were not gonna fight about my Avalanche WHOOPIN ON YOUR WILD are we???? I'll call U on Friday night...! Staying at the Boulder Station....ACROSS THE STREET FROM IN-N-OUT!!!! What a SHOCK...! BTW...If anyone is interested in Entertainment, timmah will be Eating a 10 X 10 on Friday night at the Henderson In-N-Out...:eek: And, No, I don't have any plans to make a tribute video about it..!:rolleyes:

No fighting. I predicted to my son before the playoffs started that the Wild would go down in 6 to the Avs. The Wild lost a key part of their defense when Nick Schultz got appendicitis, and coupled with the fact the Wild rarely score more than 2 goals a game, they're doomed.
You gonna be at the track at all on Friday? My bro and I will be there.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back