VEGAS BABY....Check In time!!! Part 2... (1 Viewer)

Tim5636sc

Nitro Member
OK Paul did this earlier and since we are about a week from the race, Time to check in as to who's gonna be at Vegas 1 next weekend.... Hey Bill can we have a VegasFuel Nitromater Social on Saturday????

Me, My Dad (soon to be a mater) Don Charlet and "THE OFFICIAL 6 Year old of the MONDAY NIGHT CHAT" and Mike Minick's PLAYSTATION 2 "NHRA COUNTDOWN THE THE CHAMPIONSHIP" rival- aka my Son Andrew will be there all day Saturday and Sunday!!! Can't wait Ya'll.... Chris Cook....are we still doing the PARTY at the Trailer on Saturday evening? TIME TO CHECK IN FOLKS....VEGAS PART 1 IS UPON US!!!

Timmah!
PS: Only 8 Day's till 4 x 4 In-n-Out Animal Style Fries and Neopol SHAKE!!!:eek:

I will be there Thur-Fri-Sat-Sun. We will be in the "Burnout RV Area" and EVERYONE is welcome to drop by. We are going to have a party at the RV on the opposite nite of the get together in Naylor's pits. Plenty of food (deep fried turkey) and plenty of beverages, adult and otherwise. Feel free to drop by for lunch and beverages between rounds during the day as well.

Anyone who was at Indy with us last year knows how we roll and it will be a FANTASTIC time.

MI CASA ES SU CASA

Last edited:
I'll be there all 3! Let's Party our asses off!!!:eek:
Like you need to go to Vegas to do that! The wifey and I get in Thu. night and are staying thru `til Mon. morning. I know it`s getting close `cause I`m checking accuweather way too much (forecast looks killer btw).

I'm going to be there hopefully Friday and Saturday. I'm in town for a work conference at the LVCC the next week, and I'm changing flights to get there early!

I will be there Thur-Fri-Sat-Sun. We will be in the "Burnout RV Area" and EVERYONE is welcome to drop by. We are going to have a party at the RV on the opposite nite of the get together in Naylor's pits. Plenty of food (deep fried turkey) and plenty of beverages, adult and otherwise. Feel free to drop by for lunch and beverages between rounds during the day as well.

Anyone who was at Indy with us last year knows how we roll and it will be a FANTASTIC time.

MI CASA ES SU CASA

Hey Chris What Space #?

I'll be in 7007 with the BIG DOG.
We are arriving thurs evening.
Anybody need tickets for thurs? Cheap

I'll be there Thursday evening. Hanging out with my son at the Lucas/J.R. Todd camp or in the racer grandstands. Would love to meet some of you.

Pat "Ma" Green

Hey Chris What Space #?

Space # 4067

I will be more than happy to shuttle people back and forth between the RV lot and the main parking lot before/during/after any festivities as it would be quite a walk, just let me know at any of the 'Mater meetings throughout the weekend, or you can find me in the "pit" with Timmah! or along the fence on the campground/spectator side.

I am so excited I can't stand it!!!!

Look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!!!!

I can't stop using exclamation points!!!!

Looking forward to hanging out with you all. :cool:
Sat & Sun

btw, I still need tickets :eek:
anyone got any extras to sell?

Space # 4067

I will be more than happy to shuttle people back and forth between the RV lot and the main parking lot before/during/after any festivities as it would be quite a walk, just let me know at any of the 'Mater meetings throughout the weekend, or you can find me in the "pit" with Timmah! or along the fence on the campground/spectator side.

I am so excited I can't stand it!!!!

Look forward to seeing old friends and making new ones!!!!

I can't stop using exclamation points!!!!

thats cool Chris... I allways wondered who all thoes people in the motorhomes are... we get stuck in the racers grandstand when we get to watch the race. Looking forward to meeting more of you guys... Curt

Flying in from Amsterdam- gonna stop home for a second to take care of some business and I'll be up by Nitro 2 on Friday.. IP sold out yet? :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back