VEGAS Mater meeting(s)? (1 Viewer)

nitrogirl

Nitro Member
Who's coming to town for the big race at the end of the month? I will be there for sure Friday and Saturday, but Sunday's a maybe since I'll be moving away that week, so Pomona's definitely out this November. Would love to see any and all before I go! And if anyone has an extra Bud Shootout draw party pass, keep me in mind! :p

Reading this thread is going to make me sad. :( For the first time in about 5 years I'm going to miss a Vegas race barring some miracle (like me hitting the lottery, lol). My duties at work just won't allow me to get away for more than a day right now.

Where ya goin' Joelle?

Vegas will be it for this year, still paying off the new Camera! As it get's closer I'll post some times.

Joelle, What lonely outpost are you moving to? I too am curious as is Tom Burgess. Are you still going to try and fly-in to an occassional race (or drive) if one is close enough?

Moving to Denver, so I will have the Mile High Nationals, and hopefully Vegas too, since it's my favorite and not too terribly far away!
I gotta tell you, I hardly remember what it's like to go to the track; my last race was Joliet, and that seems like it was 5 years ago. Can't wait to see you all!:)

Moving to Denver, so I will have the Mile High Nationals, and hopefully Vegas too, since it's my favorite and not too terribly far away!
I gotta tell you, I hardly remember what it's like to go to the track; my last race was Joliet, and that seems like it was 5 years ago. Can't wait to see you all!:)

Denver ain't a bad place to relocate to at all. The fuel cars don't excite me too much at the Mile High track since they as well as everyone else are starving for air, but the Mopar Block Party in Golden (?) or is it Boulder, sure looks like alot of fun to attend.

Good luck in the move.

I'll be there both times, for the original national and the rain delay :p .

Okay, probably have people beaning me for that one. I'll be there for the nationals, and back for the LODRS.

:)

I have lived in Denver my whole life. Good place and good people. Will be in Vegas for AC Delco's and LODRS. Will be in sportsman pits with our three cars. SG # 56, SC # 7, SC # 5595. Come see us and I can pretty much let you know all about Denver.

Jenn, No Rain Please

I have lived in Denver my whole life. Good place and good people. Will be in Vegas for AC Delco's and LODRS. Will be in sportsman pits with our three cars. SG # 56, SC # 7, SC # 5595. Come see us and I can pretty much let you know all about Denver.

Jenn, No Rain Please

Are you going to Noble Denny?

Anybody gonna stick around for the Division 7 LODRS race the following weekend at Vegas? There are 50 alcohol cars, 22 Dragsters and 28 Funny Cars, registered for 8 car fields! Should be quite a show to say the least.
I also understand that over 900 sportsman cars are pre-entered which exceeds by a few hundred the registration numbers for every National event except Indy which is about the same.
We will be making the trip West to Las Vegas with Jay Blake's Follow a Dream/Permatex TAFC and then continuing on to Pomona for the World Finals. Hope to see some of you along the way.

Anybody gonna stick around for the Division 7 LODRS race the following weekend at Vegas? There are 50 alcohol cars, 22 Dragsters and 28 Funny Cars, registered for 8 car fields! Should be quite a show to say the least.
I also understand that over 900 sportsman cars are pre-entered which exceeds by a few hundred the registration numbers for every National event except Indy which is about the same.
We will be making the trip West to Las Vegas with Jay Blake's Follow a Dream/Permatex TAFC and then continuing on to Pomona for the World Finals. Hope to see some of you along the way.

Yep, I read somewhere that they had capped the entries for TA and TAFC.

No I need to sit this one out. I bought that new Nikon and it beat my Credit card to Death!:eek:

Joe I might have to talk to Jay about subsidizing your Pomona trip, your presence seems to be a good luck charm for the Follow a Dream team... ;)
Beside's we'll need someone to take photo's since David Smith won't be around.

Joe I might have to talk to Jay about subsidizing your Pomona trip, your presence seems to be a good luck charm for the Follow a Dream team... ;)
Beside's we'll need someone to take photo's since David Smith won't be around.

Hey now we're talkin, I'm all ears Doug!:eek:

I'm flying in Thursday and flying out Monday afternoon. This will be it for me until probabaly Sonoma next year :( . Chris..bummed you won't be there..but I promise I'll drink a beer in your honor ;)

T-Bone :D

I'll be there! Flying in Thursday and out Monday. I just bought new luggage yesterday, now I'm ready to go. Cant wait!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back