Pro Stock Countdown (1 Viewer)

vegasnitro

Nitro Member
First of all ... I never thought for 1 second that Greg Anderson would miss the Countdown after he got the tenth spot. I never dreamed he would back out of the field, especially as strong as the team car has been running.

Secondly, I am very concerned about EE. I am pulling for her to get that Championship, but that car has backed up to the field, indeed is now a step behind the top of the field. Was it a mistake to sit out the Swing? Have Elite taken their eye off the ball and spread themselves a bit thin supplying motors to some cars and bringing Richie's car out? All I know is when EE's car was the only business Elite had in Pro Stock, they were the class of the field. I sincerely hope they get it sorted by the time they get to Charlotte.

To me, it looks like Jason's title to lose, I never thought I would be saying that a month ago (though I will still be pulling for EE).

these cars are so close rite now, it seems like whoever has the best combination of notes, chassis and cluth setup can
rule a weekend.....was surprised to see jeggy so far off over the weekend.
cagnazzi cars are tough when they are funded correctly.
EE will be tough and rite in the mix the rest of the way i think....mach 1 is coming on board with her, extra $$ will help.
have to pull for jason...greg to pick up performance and help jason.

With EE being the cream of the crop, Elite got exactly what they wanted out of her- more of their motors under the hoods of cars out there. As fickle as that class is as far as plugging a bullet into a car, you have to imagine that, because of EE's success, Elite has moved at least $600,000 worth of product this year. If she comes from behind and wins the championship, that number can double by Pomona 2015.

She's a great driver (although she shouldn't have taken the Swing off, no matter what the $$ said- drivers need seat time) and has a great car and a log book from a car that was a beast this time last year (remember?). If they have it together by Maple Grove, they will be unstoppable to win the last 3.

V Gaines is going to step up and have a strong Countdown.....

OK.....maybe not, but AJ will win it Mopar for 2014

but still rooting for V :cool:

Anderson not making didn't surprise me. After he has come back, it just seems they weren't hitting on all 8. Their performance was up and down and he couldn't get any momentum. As some here mentioned about EE taking off the swing....drivers need seat time to stay fresh for the fight....

Ask any driver what they want to be doing Sunday.... Being "fresh for the fight" would rank pretty low on the list.

Nothing sucks worse in this sport than being hindered by your wallet.

Except for being in the baddest hot rod out there at the time, and being hindered by your wallet.

Ask any driver what they want to be doing Sunday.... Being "fresh for the fight" would rank pretty low on the list.

Nothing sucks worse in this sport than being hindered by your wallet.

Except for being in the baddest hot rod out there at the time, and being hindered by your wallet.

Never said it was high on any driver's list.....but obviously Anderson and Enders taking some races off sure didn't help them now did it...?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back