FABMAN

Nitro Member
Summit leaving Pro Stock
Jason out of ride
Greg A. Will field 1 car KB Racing
Elite buy Johnsons assets
Erica , Jeg in Mopar 2016
Roy and Alan Retiring

How did you here this info ? If true, I guess I will still pull for Erica even though she will be in a Mopar ....

Jesse's list is similar to one that's over on another drag racing forum, although the other list had more information. Nick Ferri from Elite chimed in and said that a lot of it is true, but not all.

I was checking facebook cause Nick keeps saying there was going to big news for Elite so went to Facebook on KB Racing, Elite, now for Johnsons that's just a rumor.

Last edited:
Jesse's list is similar to one that's over on another drag racing forum, although the other list had more information. Nick Ferri from Elite chimed in and said that a lot of it is true, but not all.
I haven't been on anything today just Facebook.Mainly checking on friends at Noble race.

I think NHRA has really blew it, like i have said before Mandating a change as big as this in such short period that it would run off a lot players it starting to look that way. I could say a lot more but i will wait and see how it plays out. I don't know if they had worked out a deal with Jeg and that might be way Nick wouldn't confirm that being true, but Mopar is big on Jeg so we will have to wait and see. Erica can drive any brand as long as Nick can get the Horse Power.

I am not bashing Elite, kudos to them for their hard work and success. But they had to sit out 3 races just last year because of a lack of funding and now they are able to run several cars, lease out motors, hire on several crew chiefs and crew ... AND they can suddenly afford to buy out AJ's whole operation (if the rumors are true)?!?!? Does this strike anyone else as odd???

AGAIN, for the reading comprehension challenged, I am not bashing Elite. I am just wondering what has changed so much in 12 months behind the scenes.

And I hope that EE can wrap up the championship again this year ... Especially if she has to get in a Dodge next year ...

Jesse, I really don't believe the new rules will run off any competitors , actually it may even entice new teams to jump in. I guess we'll have to wait and see the field at Pomona '16.
Chris I think who is behind the wheel, is more important , than what is under the hood.. (jmo)

(ps) I also want EE to repeat. With a 4 rd lead, and only 12 rds left, it's almost a lock.

Last edited:
I am not bashing Elite, kudos to them for their hard work and success. But they had to sit out 3 races just last year because of a lack of funding and now they are able to run several cars, lease out motors, hire on several crew chiefs and crew ... AND they can suddenly afford to buy out AJ's whole operation (if the rumors are true)?!?!? Does this strike anyone else asn

AGAIN, for the reading comprehension challenged, I am not bashing Elite. I am just wondering what has changed so much in 12 months behind the scenes.

And I hope that EE can wrap up the championship again this year ... Especially if she has to get in a Dodge next year ...
Hell, maybe he hit Powerball and hasn't told anyone, LOL

Interesting...............next year is going to look a lot different for the class in many ways more than the rules change.

I am not bashing Elite, kudos to them for their hard work and success. But they had to sit out 3 races just last year because of a lack of funding and now they are able to run several cars, lease out motors, hire on several crew chiefs and crew ... AND they can suddenly afford to buy out AJ's whole operation (if the rumors are true)?!?!? Does this strike anyone else as odd???

My guess is that Mopar sponsorship comes with a boat load of cash, followed by another boat full of JEGS money, followed by another boat full of Skillman Chevrolet money, and followed by yet another boat loaded with Mountain View Tire dollars.

If ever there was a time to really re-create PS (beyond taking scoops off), this seems to be it. Maybe not all at once for '16, but by 2017.

My guess is that Mopar sponsorship comes with a boat load of cash, followed by another boat full of JEGS money, followed by another boat full of Skillman Chevrolet money, and followed by yet another boat loaded with Mountain View Tire dollars.

With all these "boat loads" of dollars ..............................................................................................can I be the dingy?? (lol)

I watch in amazement at those guys. Imagine what happens when things go wrong. You end up going home with an empty trailer (aint nothin' left when the hulls explode) and your crew needs to put on diving gear just to get your engine back.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back