Pro Stock News (1 Viewer)

I read where Jeg is returning in an Elite car. Other than that has anyone heard any other news in Pro Stock . Congrats to Erica !! PS what is this trash talking going on in the PS pits ? Just wondering.....

they put an additional 10 lbs on the rear axle and ( I think ) most wheelie bars are around 75" long and will be shortened to 66"

So it looks like in addition to no scoop, the hood has to be a lot more stock-ish?
Hood must remain as originally accepted unless modifications are approved by OEM and NHRA
If so that is a good thing.

Great article on ESPN about Erica being best woman racer ever. Bob Glidden stated she is best ever to set in Pro Stock seat. They also talked about her shifting compared to drivers Greg Anderson, Jason Line whose rpm change between shifts is around 75 to 100 rpms and Ericas average at 17 rpms. Sorry i can't get my phone to move write up to here, maybe another mater can do this for us.

When i started this thread it was about Summit getting away from Pro Stock leaving Greg and Jason possibly without a ride, glad to see that all worked out for the good and they will be back and Alan and Roy may keep racing if they can find funding.
Just goes to show not to take things said on internet to serious and jumping the gun to post stuff that just may not turn out to be correct. I will try to do more diligence before posting in the future.

Great article on ESPN about Erica being best woman racer ever. Bob Glidden stated she is best ever to set in Pro Stock seat. They also talked about her shifting compared to drivers Greg Anderson, Jason Line whose rpm change between shifts is around 75 to 100 rpms and Ericas average at 17 rpms. Sorry i can't get my phone to move write up to here, maybe another mater can do this for us.
http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-comme...rica-enders-became-best-pro-stock-driver-ever

Interesting she brought up the Connolly deal and how he pushed her out.

I'll admit it, I was kind of rough on her a few years ago here on Nitromater but I root for her now. What she and her team have accomplished in the past 2 seasons is pretty incredible. Her reaction times and shifting consistency are downright amazing.

She really is an awesome driver right now. Unbelievable consistency.......

As for the deal with AJ, I must be in the dark. I was under the impression that he and Roy decided on their own they had enough, so Mopar decided to move their funding to Elite for a couple cars next year. But after watching the Finals unfold and the emotion/comments made, it sure looked like they're not leaving by their own choice. And if that's the case, that's a damn shame.........

Sean D

maybe Allen was going to shut down his operation to be a teammate to Erica and then Jeg was chosen by the powers that be instead.....just speculatin'

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back