Pro Stock News (1 Viewer)

in the espnW article erica is so upset how her friend dave stole her ride a few years ago and left her in the cold.
now her team presumably taking the mopar sponsorship for 2016 leaving her friend allen in the cold.
funny how that works.

I believe I read a Jon Asher article that describes the Johnsons being close to bringing on a marketing partner when Mopar decided to go in another direction. And, it was their idea to put the "thanks for the 20 years" on the car!

This is not the first time Glidden has said nice things about Erica. Let's not forget he was her crew chief at Schumacher's and he was a consultant on Cunningham's Mustang when she drove it. I don't necessarily believe she is the best ever ... But she is dammed good and belongs in the conversation. Then again ... who am I to disagree with Bob Glidden?

Great article on ESPN about Erica being best woman racer ever. Bob Glidden stated she is best ever to set in Pro Stock seat. They also talked about her shifting compared to drivers Greg Anderson, Jason Line whose rpm change between shifts is around 75 to 100 rpms and Ericas average at 17 rpms. Sorry i can't get my phone to move write up to here, maybe another mater can do this for us.

THAT is OUTSTANDING !! thanks for sharing that stat.

in the espnW article erica is so upset how her friend dave stole her ride a few years ago and left her in the cold.
now her team presumably taking the mopar sponsorship for 2016 leaving her friend allen in the cold.
funny how that works.
\
Wasn't Elite's fault.. Mopar went in a different direction.Allen has his iron in the fire for a sponsor that he said if it goes thru will be the best deal he's ever had.

FB_IMG_1448240905525.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing V Gaines and the Johnsons (WJ & KJ) duke it out as early EFI combos! They still have a couple of months to sort them out :cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back