laydown or not??? (1 Viewer)

personally i think it was a laydown, but w.j always says hes out there to make a living, and with k.j s spot clinched in the countdown, it was a no-brainer buisness decision, i have no problen with it. thats what team cars are for when the chips are on the line.

If you are going to lay down,why bother even running the car? It's a drag race,run all the cars all out and see who wins,none of this "help to get in the final 8" crap. If you can't get in by winning,then you don't deserve to be in!!

I don't know what they showed on TV, but if you were there, you would have heard Kurt's motor break.

You might as well get ready for this type of posting because it is just going to get worse. Like it or not this is the way of the world, remember this is a business and to get the most TV coverage for the sponsors you need to be in the chase... er ah sorry,,, countdown.

BTW: to highjack my own post, did oyu hear how many of the people interviewed slipped and called it a chase??? :p

Anyway gettng back to the subject at hand, perhaps we should just start a thread where everyone who wants to can go and bitch about all the diving or suppossed diving so we can keep it all in one place.

Just a thought.... :D

jim

I agree, Jeff. If help is needed to get into PJ's Countdown..hehe..so be it.

Why's it got to be like that. Thats the second person now calling it PJ's countdown. My entire left side of my body starts to twitch anytime I hear that word. After last nights coverage I was in full seizure abotu 2 minutes in with all the chase/countdown talk. Now it's got to be mine ugh:p

I've already decided on a Holloween costume. Sure I'm 32 and haven't worn a costume in ages but I'm making my avatar larger and putting on a cape and mask and going as anti countdown man. Hey maybe I can get sponsored from a team to show up at races dressed like that. Races around the pits defending the honor of the championships............good grief its only monday morning and I'm already this dillusional. Where's my Mt Dew?:D

I don't know what they showed on TV, but if you were there, you would have heard Kurt's motor break.

Dave did you see the motor after it was torn apart.. They had an Anderson Canvas blocking any view.. however my "confidential" source said he saw that #3 piston rod had been cut with a hacksaw 1/2 way through.. & they were only running 1 qt of oil in it.. No wonder the motor gave up the ghost.. :D j/k

Get ready for a whole lot more! They will be laying down like a cheap wh.........!!! :D:D:D

rist

Last edited:
Wow I never thought that they "exciting" part of the countdown would be trying to determin who laid down for who:rolleyes:

Get ready for a whole lot more! They will be laying down like a cheap wh.........!!! :D:D

:eek: Suzie! There are kids on this site... ;)

and PJ, don't use this laying down stuff to help your anti-countdown battle... The chase had its throws too... This is nothing new, just new tactics on how and when to do it...

CJ Curtsinger

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back