Finals on ESPN3 online (1 Viewer)

After Chris took the green light he shut off and they push him back. Hamburger mike had his cap off and covering his heart, wiping tears, it dont look good.

:mad:Holy crap ... If I was in Seattle as a paying spectator, I would be so pissed right now !! I know there was the bad accident, but after an hour of down time, they decide to scrape the track after a pair of comp cars and 2 green light back outs? Are you f'in kidding me. Nothing like baking in the sun watching nothing. Not being insensitive, but scraping could have easily been done while they were down, if the plan was to go back racing.

:mad:Holy crap ... If I was in Seattle as a paying spectator, I would be so pissed right now !! I know there was the bad accident, but after an hour of down time, they decide to scrape the track after a pair of comp cars and 2 green light back outs? Are you f'in kidding me. Nothing like baking in the sun watching nothing. Not being insensitive, but scraping could have easily been done while they were down, if the plan was to go back racing.

Funny, that'd kind of be the last thing on my mind...

Jim, are you serious? There's a guy who was in a serious accident, who had to be extracted from his car, and you're worried about the show for the fans? Get a grip man. I'm not sure one fan in Seattle freaking cares about the lack of the show. I'm sure they're all worried about Mark.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Jim, are you serious? There's a guy who was in a serious accident, who had to be extracted from his car, and you're worried about the show for the fans? Get a grip man. I'm not sure one fan in Seattle freaking cares about the lack of the show. I'm sure they're all worried about Mark.

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Well look at this way ... I agree with you. But if the intent was to go back racing (they did) why run 2 cars and 2 shutoff singles for more down time.

I am sure everybody wants to get the hell out of there (Fans, Pros and sportsmen) ... the starting line crew (who is never involved in accident stuff) could have done the scraping while the safari folks were involved with everything at the other end.

Not being unfeeling, this has just been a ridiculous stretch of ugly coincidences over the past few weeks. ! wasjust looking at it from a different perspective. By now, everyone at Pacific Raceways wants to go home !!

Well look at this way ... I agree with you. But if the intent was to go back racing (they did) why run 2 cars and 2 shutoff singles for more down time.

I am sure everybody wants to get the hell out of there (Fans, Pros and sportsmen) ... the starting line crew (who is never involved in accident stuff) could have done the scraping while the safari folks were involved with everything at the other end.

Not being unfeeling, this has just been a ridiculous stretch of ugly coincidences over the past few weeks. ! wasjust looking at it from a different perspective. By now, everyone at Pacific Raceways wants to go home !!

In my opinion sir, your priorities are very much out of skew. Just my take.

In my opinion sir, your priorities are very much out of skew. Just my take.
You guys don't get it. funny, watching on ESPN3 live ... when the cars started back up again there was a thunderous applause by the fans. They were glad to be racing again. Are NHRA's priorities askew for starting back up? Are the cheering fans priorities out of skew? Should they have all gone home with sad hearts? or, do you want them to sit quietly on thier hands after what happened.

THE SHOW MUST (AND DID) GO ON !! Sad day all around.

My point was simply this ... why drag out the day any longer than necessary.

You guys read too much into things.

You guys don't get it. funny, watching on ESPN3 live ... when the cars started back up again there was a thunderous applause by the fans. They were glad to be racing again. Are NHRA's priorities askew for starting back up? Are the cheering fans priorities out of skew? Should they have all gone home with sad hearts? or, do you want them to sit quietly on thier hands after what happened.

THE SHOW MUST (AND DID) GO ON !! Sad day all around.

My point was simply this ... why drag out the day any longer than necessary.

You guys read too much into things.

Guess I'm old and out of touch. Ill stick with what I said !

The LAST THING I would ever want or wish for is to lose a competitor or loved one but from the looks and actions of the other competitors it did not look good.

After Chris took the green light he shut off and they push him back. Hamburger mike had his cap off and covering his heart, wiping tears, it dont look good.[/QUOTE

" Jeremy Farmer" Way to be an insensitive jerk. No one has said anything yet. I'm sure Mark & his family appreciate your words that he's already passed away.

Still praying for Mark & family."
As am I

:Cody Pollage" Insenstive is right. x2 " Thanks for the in site.

The last thing I would want to be or wish

If you wish I will never post on this forum and will keep my thoughts to my self.

Wow, you're an ass. I don't care if I get booted from the site for saying so, but you are one sorry sonnufagun.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back