Finals on ESPN3 online (1 Viewer)

They just said the pro stock guys are saying they arent going to run, NHRA says its fine and they are. NHRA is saying they have 2 winners, Krisher and S.Gray, and if they dont race then they are going to make that the finals.

Greg Anderson is saying its over glue on the racetrack.

if they (rest of rd 1 PS) decline to race, Shane Gray and Ron Krisher will race for the Wally.

Apparently Greg is saying the NHRA wants to stick it to the Pro Stock guys by not putting more glue for the last 320 ft. It is an uphill battle for the PS Guys, they (Cars & Bikes) get the shaft on ESPN Broadcasts for Shenanigans and John Force video packages. (side note: that's the benefit of ESPN3 Live broadcasts like todays for the hardcore followers who HATE the Filler & Shenanigans of the TV Shows.)

But IMO It's getting to a point that NHRA will be trapped of doing one of 2 things, killing off 1320 and making PS & Alky go 1/8 mile, or Killing of PS entirely so it becomes like the Mountain Motor guys, either having 1/8 Mile ADRL style or it's own Independent group like the MMPSA. It seems that NHRA is choking and sticking it to their loyalists, I wonder if Nitrojam or ADRL is fairing better in decision making that don't hinder.

Watching Graham and the PS guys talk, it seems like an old fashion Western showdown, who will blink first. I think we will see some cars show up to complete rd 1, maybe not all of them.

But IMO It's getting to a point that NHRA will be trapped of doing one of 2 things, killing off 1320 and making PS & Alky go 1/8 mile, or Killing of PS entirely so it becomes like the Mountain Motor guys, either having 1/8 Mile ADRL style or it's own Independent group like the MMPSA. It seems that NHRA is choking and sticking it to their loyalists, I wonder if Nitrojam or ADRL is fairing better in decision making that don't hinder.

I think you're over reacting just a tad there Rob..

I've noticed that every once in a while, it seems to lock up. YOu have to close the window and restart it.

I don't really need the sound, I can tell what's going on. I'm just happy to have a live feed!!!:)

It looked nasty on the espn3.com broadcast. They faded to the "NHRA Northwest Nationals - MORE TO COME" and that can't be good.

I thought perhaps the Safety Safari was talking to him, but they may have been checking to see if he was conscious.

We can only hope and pray for the best.

That did not look good,hope he is ok. They may make to make a change,if he was going faster who knows. The way that folded up.

It was the Mark Niver car. Front end was folded up, and fuel was pouring out of the tank. Last I saw, before the video stopped, they were preparing to use jaws on the car.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back