Finals on ESPN3 online (1 Viewer)

I have to say I bet we don't see Warrens interview on tv today..Great Stuff Warren... Tell it like it is...:D

I have to say I bet we don't see Warrens interview on tv today..Great Stuff Warren... Tell it like it is...:D

"Ray Charles could drive a fuel car and it takes no talent to drive one" and "the NHRA only cares about the Fuel cars and don't give a crap about the other classes". The PS cars are not going to run now, Warren said it was too dangerous. I thought V and Shane were both going to crash.

Am I the only one getting the audio cut in and out? I'd love to hear what the pro stock guys are saying. Is it rain or the track?

Am I the only one getting the audio cut in and out? I'd love to hear what the pro stock guys are saying. Is it rain or the track?

nope, the same way here. Looks like since they usually give a recap of rd 1 pro stock, that's why you don't hear Mike and Paul. I have the audio cast going along with the ESPN3 broadcast.

The runs look fine 3/4 of the way and then you can hear both cars spinning at the top end. What did Warren say? We didn't hear it here.

The only thing I dont like about it is the audio they are using is Mike and Paul, so there's not a lot of it. They need to hook it to the tower, so you can hear the announcers. That would be better. I am listning to the audiocast also, thats how I know whats going on. Only problem is its a little ahead of the video.

And yall can thank ADRL for the videocast. They have showed there last 2 races on the internet and thats why NHRA is doing it again now. Personally, I didnt know that NHRA had one a fw years ago.

It's working great for me. They just finished T/A diggers, and are doing prep work on the track. They showed, and talked about, the pro-stocks pulling back to the pits. Didn't go into a whole lot of detail, but it's neat watching this live.:D

The only thing I dont like about it is the audio they are using is Mike and Paul, so there's not a lot of it. They need to hook it to the tower, so you can hear the announcers. That would be better. I am listning to the audiocast also, thats how I know whats going on. Only problem is its a little ahead of the video.

And yall can thank ADRL for the videocast. They have showed there last 2 races on the internet and thats why NHRA is doing it again now. Personally, I didnt know that NHRA had one a fw years ago.

Thank god, the ADRL has saved Drag Racing ............ again! :rolleyes:

It's working great for me. They just finished T/A diggers, and are doing prep work on the track. They showed, and talked about, the pro-stocks pulling back to the pits. Didn't go into a whole lot of detail, but it's neat watching this live.:D

Great to be able to watch alky cars live! Oddly, while both my mac and pc are connected to the same Cox connection, feed will only fire up on the mac - :confused:

Thank god, the ADRL has saved Drag Racing ............ again! :rolleyes:

Thats not what I said at all. All I said was you can thank them for the videocast coming back. You dont think the timing of NHRA bringing it back after years of not having it doesnt have anything to do with the ADRL receiving rave reviews b/c they have done it their last 2 events.

NHRA and ADRL are as different as apple and oranges. Some like apples, some like oranges better. Some appreciate both. Whatever floats your boat.

Looks like they are going to run Round 2 of fuel cars without running Prostock...Wonder if the Prostock guys are boycotting the race now?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back