Finals on ESPN3 online (1 Viewer)

NYNitro86

Nitro Member
Seattle Live Finals on ESPN3 online

From NHRA.com

ESPN3.com will air final eliminations from the NHRA Northwest Nationals live in its entirety beginning at 2 p.m. (ET) Sunday. This coverage will be in addition to the regular ESPN2 television coverage that will begin airing at 11:30 p.m. Eastern.

From what it seems it'll be like it was for the final races of the countdown back in 2007 or 2008 when you would see the Pros and Alky with ESPN Commentary and interviews, and then for the others they show freelance cam so you see all the rest. I hope that continues for the remainder of the year.

Last edited:
Re: Seattle Live Finals on ESPN3 online

From NHRA.com

From what it seems it'll be like it was for the final races of the countdown back in 2007 or 2008 when you would see the Pros and Alky with ESPN Commentary and interviews, and then for the others they show freelance cam so you see all the rest. I hope that continues for the remainder of the year.

Nice find, that will be worth checking out. On the ESPN3.com 30day schedule, Seattle is the only one covered on the western swing, but maybe in the future?

a lot of ISP can ACCESS the site... just try to watch the programming and you won't be able to...

Hope it works for you, but espn360 didn't work with my ISP last year....and it's not working again this year.

Bummer. It does work for me. I suspect your ISP has some sort of content sniffer and blocks streaming video, or has a port blocked.

I signed in under an old, but active, Comcast account. For what it's worth- I could watch replays. We will see at 2........

Live video already up and running! Looks like a nice cloudy day for round 1. Anthem up next..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back