Expanding F/C team (1 Viewer)

It didn't say "single" car, just Funny Car team. Could be one or more. I'm going with Ashley as well. Deep pockets over there.

Wouldn't it be John Force Racing adding another car since Eric Medlen's program was not re-started with another driver?

Last edited:
I agree that Mike Ashley's team would be who they are refering to and would love to see Dean back in a seat and since Brian Corriadi was Dean's Crew Chief when he was racing it makes the most sense.
I will throw out another person that would make good sense Scotty Cannon who is already under the team Toroco banner would be a good fit he is a fan favorite just like Dean.
As far as I'm concerned they couldn't go wrong with either I'm just stoked that another team is going to join the circut it's a win win situation!

Go back and read the the statement again...
Immediate and Positive hit among DR fans= Skuza
Win the Championship at all cost= MA & EK
Rock Solid Source=Evan Knoll
Let the speculation begin= Skuza

Ray, I like your logic and I agree it is Skuza for sure and but I think Head may be a possibility. I remember reading that he really wanted to make a run at the championship this year, but he probably does not have the funds. So it is probably Ashley.

Someone mentioned Cannon, he is popular but does not meet the "Immediate and Positive hit among DR fans" like Skuza does.

If it is Skuza I will have to break out the Bakers in celebration.

Ray, I like your logic and I agree it is Skuza for sure and but I think Head may be a possibility. I remember reading that he really wanted to make a run at the championship this year, but he probably does not have the funds. So it is probably Ashley.

Someone mentioned Cannon, he is popular but does not meet the "Immediate and Positive hit among DR fans" like Skuza does.

Cannon got quite a reception on his first race back to an NHRA event!
I like Dean a lot but Scotty is just as popular that is why I said they couldn't go wrong with either!

Pour me a shot too, but I prefer Booker...:D:)

At this point and time it looks like its going to be Dean we will find out 100% next weekend during a press realease. We will be loading up with a TON of parts and new cars and have the two car team ready for INDY and 2008. Thanks Evan.

At this point and time it looks like its going to be Dean we will find out 100% next weekend during a press realease. We will be loading up with a TON of parts and new cars and have the two car team ready for INDY and 2008. Thanks Evan.

Some of the best news I've heard all year! Thanks Evan for all you do for the sport. Let's hope this works out like you planned.

This has been a wild year so far...and now this....:eek:

Wowzers is this great news for Dean, Evan, Mike Ashley, and Torco or what!!!

Thanks for the update Evan, and for bringing a special racer back to the sport!

It will be good timing; an extra car (R & D possibilities) that may be able to take out another top 8 car. If its Skuza, the car would have an instant fan base.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back