Troxel To Fc (1 Viewer)

I'm glad to hear that for Mel. I thought when the Force statement came out earlier about his girls eventually going to TF that this would be the best move for her and her career. Should be a stout team to watch. Congrats Mel.

Congrats to Mel and Mike! After reading the article it appears that one car for sure will run for the championship (Troxel's) while the other car may have more then one driver in the seat. Regardless, this is great news for the team.

This is awesome!
F/C is getting better and better.
I love it!
Thx Bobby for posting the news over here.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Thank You Mike!!!! Great for Melanie... Looks like all my picks next season in PJ's game will be in floppers... Far Frickin' OUT, man:D

Now who are the puppys gonna root for when mommy races daddy.... looking for the First Husband/Wife FC final By Vegas 1... :D

I'm just STOAKED!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Imagine dinners after head-to-head matchups!!!!!!!

The way the Ashley camp has been running, if I was Tommy I would be worried about the time after dinner.......LOL.

Damn.

I was really hoping Skuza would join Ashley.
iagree.gif

UH-OH....now it's time to start asking...What's Skuza up to?
The way I read the article, it sounded like Dean was close to having something of his own too. That would be great. (But, what would everyone around here ask then???)
Congrats to Melanie. As a few have said, I can't wait for the first pairing with TJ and the hype that will have.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Imagine dinners after head-to-head matchups!!!!!!!

Shezzzzz I cant even "think" about putting any type of reply here or for sure I'll be banned from the forum... The only Head to Head would be if Jim Head were racing someome... I gotta get my "Head" together, and out of the gutter :D

This is exciting news for NHRA. I think a tip of the hat is in order to pay homage to the few women before them who so boldly treaded down the weeds on the very path Ashley & Melanie are now going down...... My friend Della Woods, along with Bunny Burkett, Shirley Muldowney, Paula Martin, Cristen Powell & Vicky Fanning. :)

"Ladies, lift your tops & show us what ya' got"!!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back